『13』

"What are you doing to my student?" All Might's voice was like the calm before the storm. It was calm but his tone was assertive and almost threatening.

"I have been instructed to arrest her and place her under interrogation." The Hero grips had loosened a little bit on your head as he spoke to All Might. "Under whose command?"

"I cannot disclose that information." All Mights smile turned into an irritated scowl.

"YOUR HURTING HER GET OFF HER" Bakugo's voice was stone cold. He was no longer yelling instead he kept a level, direct tone.

His voice was so stern that the police officials surrendered against his shoving and completely moved out of the way to let him in. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked towards the hero who held you captive by his hands.

His aura was hostile and was almost oppressive to anyone it was directed at. His face hung low so his face expression was unclear but even without it he message he was trying to give was clear

I will kill you.

The message that was universally understood in the room. A large hand landed on Bakugo's shoulder subduing his growing rage. "As her legal guardian, I deny any interrogation she will have to go through and I will be taking her and her classmate back to UA. If there are any more problems tell your commander to contact the academy"

All Might placed his hand around the hero's hand and forcefully removed it from around your neck. You let out a gasp as you try to stabilize your breathing, your eyes cut to the person who held you under his grasp. You scanned him and memorized every inch of his face and body, glaring at him before turning back to All Might who watched over you with sorrowful eyes as he glanced over your neck injury that was wrapped in bandages.

Before you even had time to think you were swooped up by Bakugo. You throw him a tired smile before leaning your head on his shoulder.

Bakugo turned to All Might who watched in the scene in curiosity. During the months he barely saw you interact with Bakugo and whenever you did it would result in some sort of disagreement but seeing how defensive he became when he saw you in danger perked his curiosity.

"A Car is at the front, wait in there" All Might directed to Bakugo who immediately took off towards the exit. The sound of Bakugo's heartbeat played in your ears. You open your mouth to make a comment on it but your immediately stopped by Bakugo "Shut it Extra."

You are later placed into a Blacked out MiniVan, easily recognizable as a Mercedes Benz V-Class with its face to face seats at the back. He strapped you into your seat before sitting next to you and strapping himself in

 He strapped you into your seat before sitting next to you and strapping himself in

You turn and watch Bakugo as he calmly sits next to you. You analyse his rough movements and sharp breaths until it clicks in your head. He's hurt. Your eyes wander across his covered body as you try to find his injury.