『8』

CELESTINE POV:

So it's been 2 months since I joined the academy.
In two months I have learned a lot of things like :

-Todoroki is scared of large amounts of ants
- Mina is literally a badass
- Mineta is a very horny bastard
-Denki is pretty funny
- IIda walks around with a stick up his ass

Everyone in this place is very very strange.
Ah...Also I have gained quite a bit of freedom from the Hero Association. Like I can stay out after school but only until 5pm. I don't have to wear those ugly handcuffs anymore.
I can have social media and post on it, My little apartment complex is being moved somewhere closer to the school and I can actually have friends over.

I have made a whole bunch of friends but my two closest friends are surprisingly Mina and Todoroki.

Todoroki isn't as ....well composed as he shows. I mean he is but he does it on purpose.
He makes himself seem like he doesn't understand a joke but when everyone leaves he bursts into a fit of laughter ....it's actually quite scary when you witness it first hand.

12:43

Momo: "We have to collect our hero costumes today right?"

IIda: " Do you not pay attention to anything Mr Aizawa tells you momo"

Celestine: "Op- that sticks right back up his ass again"

IIda: " Cee I don't know why your talking, did you forgot what you pulled in the-"

Celestine: "Is that an endangered student that gravely needs your help? IIda you better go, your the only one that can help them"

And with that IIda runs into the direction of the so called endangered student leaving you, momo, Mina and Tsu behind.

You reach the Development Studio to find a room full of students occupied in their inventions to take note that you had entered the room.

Tsu, Mina and Momo walk towards their personal inventors, disappearing into the hectic atmosphere.

"Ah Cee is that you?" A voice calls out from the closest corner to you.
"Hey Haya"
"Your here for your costume, gimme a sec" she swiftly turned around to look through her neatly designed inventors wardrobe.

Yuyu Haya
A girl with a pink spiky pixie cut, hazel eyes and a serious taste for fashion and magic.
Personality: Very much explosive

"Cee I hope you don't mind but I added a little extra detail in your outfit to make you look more badass. However the the use of the colour black may be quite excessive but adds mystery to your character" she mumbles on

She pulls it out and pushes me into the changing room.
"I wanna see how you look with it on to see if I need to make any small changes, so you better hurry your ass up"