Junior and Lena had gotten to his empty house after he had taken her to eat a nice place that his sister had recommended, he didn't remember how long they had been dating when that took place, but he was sure it hadn't been long but he was already heads over heels for her, he did remember he had been in his Senior year, school had just started

The couple had chatted as Junior texted his sister to remind her not to come home without calling him first. He had turned around to find Lena sitting over his bed and looking at a few geek things he had over his night stand, a Lego from Star Wars, the Death Star, halfway from him finishing it.

"I like this" she had whispered "You should finish it"

"I will" smiled Junior, he stood up from his chair and walked towards her, he sat down next to Lena and he could remember starting to love her that day as she sat there in his room, Lena had looked at him and soon the pair was locked in a kiss.

Junior had pushed Lena back and soon her shirt was off, he had passed his hands under her bra and the girl had closed her eyes with a small smile over her face, her skin always so pale and tender. He kissed her from her breasts to her waist and Lena had arched at each kiss of his, her hands over his hair.

He wondered if she played with Nicola's hair like she did with his.

Lena had pushed his pants down and he had pushed her skirt up to her stomach, one of his hands cupped over her left breast and the other between her legs, she had reached for his boxers and rapidly all the cloths had been on the floor, except her skirt.

That was the first time Junior remembered smelling the lilies in her hair as he pulled her against him, he had been sitting on the edge of the bed, Lena was over his lap, and he had been holding a hand against her shoulder blades and the other over her waist, he recalled her closed eyes and the soft sounds that escaped her mouth, he loved her there and he still loved her.

Junior sat down, pushing the thoughts of Lena and him out of his mind before he got hard under his jeans, he turned to his night stand and saw the Death Star, fully built, she had finished building it that day, there in his room, lying naked over the bed with the Lego's next to her.

His heart sank a little bit as he thought of that day, she had loved him that day and she still did, but he knew that her feelings for Nicola were strong enough to make her doubt about both of them.

He looked down at his hands and took a deep breath, he pushed himself up and walked out of the room, he had to calm his sister down before she walked in his room demanding to know why he hadn't called her the night before.

___________//____________

Nicola stepped out of the bathroom, he was using the towel that Lena had given him to dry his hair, the steam followed him a few inches into the room then started to disappear, Lena was sitting at her desk, with her back to her boyfriend.

“What are you doing?” he asked, he was really hoping that she wasn’t looking at those photos again.

Lena turned around, she had been texting with her mother, to let her know that everything was fine, she turned to look at Nicola midway through her sentence but stopped as she looked at him. Nicola had the towel in his hands and had his questioning eyes over Lena, but that was all he had, no shirt, no boxers and no jeans, Lena cleared her throat but Nicola had seen her checking him out.

“Talking to my mom” she finally said.

“How is everything up in Florida?” he asked, he walked towards her, Lena smiled and stood up.

“Good, fine everything is fine” she answered, she leaned against the desk as Nicola placed a hand on each side of her waist and leaned his face towards hers.