Chapter Nine - Apoligize

Depuis le début

"Put me down"

"Now we both know I'm not putting you down. " He put me over his shoulder and walked me out of the gym.

"You okay? and don't lie."

"My head hurts my hand is bleeding through my bandages and my stomach hurts while my eyes are burning my heart feels like it got trampled on by a stampede and I want to beat that bitch unconscious. So no Trav I am not okay."

He put me down and rested his forehead on mine. "Mya please tell me you won't do anything destructive. No actually promise me that."

I looked up into his eyes and he was being serious. I kissed his cheek and wrapped him in a hug. "You are my best friend and I cannot lie to you Trav."

"Mya please." He looked down at me.  

I stepped back. Why is everyone so afraid I am going to hurt myself? I am fine I am actually going to hurt someone else definitely not myself. But actually I should just promise him. I won't do anything destructive . A promise to me is something that should never be broken and it should always be kept and I thank my father for that.

I stuck out my pinky. "Travis I promise."

He wrapped his pinky around mine. Then he wrapped me up into a hug.

"You want to eat it or go to sleep."

"I'm sure you know the answer to that question."

We got outside to the eating area and everyone turned towards me and Travis in the door way and went completely silent. I shook my head and walked to the stand with the tacos. I got two tacos and nachos and a soda. I went and sat at the table Travis was sitting there with everyone , I sat beside him.

Alisha grabbed my hand. "Mya we're worried about you."

"Why?"

"You are pushing us all away. You are never around anymore and you don't even talk to us. Mya we can see your hurting. Your eyes are even redder than usual." Ryan added.

"Guys I just calmed her down don't piss her off again." Travis huffed.

"It's fine Trav I have been pushing you guys away. It's only through anger. You know I am used to being alone and dealing with problems myself. I am not going to hurt myself I can't guarantee the safety of who ever ticks me off. I love you guys okay. You guys are everything to me and I just need to sort this out myself okay."

"Awwe I love you too." I turned to see Paige standing with her arms crossed over her chest in a yellow singlet and track pants on and sneakers on with her blonde hair in a bun.

Instantly my headache came back and my vision began to blur.

"I don't like you. Don't say anything to me. Why are you even here?"

"For Chase you jelly?" I smiled

"Oh thats nice." I went back to eating my food. My anger subsiding. Trying so hard not to hit her. Everyone in the eating area went quiet.

"Mya come here. " Everyone turned to Troy.

I got up. "Where are you going Mya?" Chase asked.

I looked back. "Don't question me you have other problems . Don't count on that talk tonight or even me coming back into that room. I'll see you when I see you."

"Mya are you gunna cry again?" Paige taunted.

I moved towards her and Chase stood up and held my waist.

"Mya I'm sorry okay I'm so sorry." He pleased.

I pushed him out of my way.

"So what was it that you have to say?"