Whilst he waited for her reply he began to pull and suck the skin around her ears and neck. Panting Marnie replied, "I forgot what I was expecting the moment you turned the lights out, ooo there that's it keep sucking there ooo." The more he sucked her neck the more she writhed under him, her hips lifting to meet his. Stirring, his already hardening cock began to ache with pleasure.

Groaning, he pressed her down, halting her hip movements. "Princess settle down, otherwise you'll make me cum before I even get inside you."

Her lips moved closer to his ear whispering, "And what if that was my intention pumpkin?"

She laughed at his groan of frustration, she knew what she was doing. They had been playing near the edge for some time now, to the point she could read his body's ripples and shudders. But as much as she wanted to tease him and maybe even cause a premature finish tonight, she too ached to finally feel him inside her. Despite her fear of the pain, her mother had told her about, all those years ago. In fact, one of her final conversations had been about the birds and the bees before her untimely death. Her explanation of how painful that first moment could be had been a contributor to her hesitation to go "all the way" so far. But tonight, she would hold back no longer. She was not completely innocent and knew that once the pain was over there would be a lot of pleasure.

Deciding to remove temptation he shifted his hips away from hers. This made Marnie giggle, "Can't stand the heat, pumpkin?"

Smirking he pulled himself up on his elbows, looking down at her, he kissed her lightly before he breathed, "Just preparing the way for the final act, my lady." Before she had a chance to reply he leaned back down and seared her lips once more. Leaning his hips to the side, his hands explored, kneading her breasts before sliding down to his ultimate goal. Heat filled her cheeks and fluid flooded her as he began kneading and rubbing against the fabric of her cotton panties. Unable to hold it in her moan filled his mouth. Her lips slipping from his as she groaned, her head pushing back into the pillow as her hips pressed up into his hand.

Henry loved seeing his princess come undone, it was the most sensual and exquisite sight, one he knew he would never get tired of. As he continued to pleasure her, he felt the wetness seep through the thin fabric separating his hand from her heat. Her gasps and pants increased, rolling towards him, her hands sought out his throbbing cock. A mutual pleasuring ensued as he rubbed, and she pulled, until he felt her curl up into him a shuddering gasp falling from her lips as she fell apart. She stilled, trying to catch her breath. He pulled her close, gently running his fingers in circles across her back and kissing her neck as she calmed in his arms. They stayed that way for a few moments until his cock demanded attention. Rolling her onto her back again his hands gently slip the sopping garment off her lower body. Next, his boxer briefs found their home on the floor. Shifting his weight, he looked down at his precious bride, her cheeks flushed red from her orgasm, her lips plump and pink from their kissing. Her hair messed about the pillow, curls flowing around in ribbons down her neck. She never looked so beautiful to him than in that moment.

Marnie could feel his hot hard muscle sitting snug against her labia. Even just resting there the heat she could feel was exquisite. Looking up, she studied his blue eyes that seem to be shimmering with what could only describe as love. She reached up a hand to cup his cheek, "I love you, Mr Cavill, I love you sooo much."

The shimmer became more like unshed tears as he whispered back, "I Love you, Mrs Cavill." At that moment she felt him push into her. He was big, and she could feel the hardened velvet muscle pressing, gripping against the walls of her canal. Grateful for the lubrication she clenched anticipating the pain. Instead, she felt intense pressure and fullness as he seemed to come flush with her hips. He was all the way in, and it felt amazing, she could not help the giggle that spilt out.