"No, but I am just curious." I nodded. I can understand. Curiosity kills a cat. "Um, sorry for interrupting like this. I just came to apologise for what happened that day. And also...I- I can't return your feelings back. I am sorry." I made an apology to not make it look weird.

He chuckled. "That's fine. I got over it. And I think I was really rushing without thinking. Those were instant thoughts. Don't take them to heart. I am sorry too." I nodded as soon as he finished. "That's completely fine. People tend to get confused like that."

He smiled.

"Um, let's keep this straight. So, I want to you to come to this place after an hour. Since you have given me your time, I wanna return you back something really precious. Don't forget to come." I placed the paper with the address and started leaving from there.

"Don't forget it, Hee Kyung. I am returning something really precious. You need to cherish it when you recieve it." Ju Hee Kyung took the piece of paper which I  kept on his desk and watched me leave. I looked at him for the last time and left from there.

"I really hope that he will go there." With that I left from there.

AFTER A WHILE....

I got out of the company. One thing is done. And the other one is...Rose. I really don't know how to show up infront of her now. I am scared and she will freak out. What should I do?

Should I ask for Jungkook's help? No, he would never help after what I said to him back there. Ah, why the hell did I behave like that? Now he is the only one who could help me.

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes widened as soon as I heard the voice. I slowly turned to look at...Jungkook.

"I seriously asked you not to appear out of nowhere like this." I complained. "Are you telling me what I should do and what I shouldn't?" He raised eyebrow as soon as he spoke.

"I-I mean...it's like that. It's like...I was just trying t-" He cut me off. "Don't waste my time now." I sighed hearing his words.

"Um, I have a request." He looked at me. "You know...Rose-" He cut me off again.

"Let's go. Both of them must be at that place by now." I quickly looked at him as soon as he spoke. "Wait, you already asked Rose to go there. And how do you know where that place is?" I questioned him.

"I have my ways." He said as he started going away from here.

I smiled, I guess he is reliable sometimes. "Wait for me." I said as I went to catch up to him.

AFTER A WHILE....

We are at a park near a lake waiting for them to show up.  After waiting for a while, both Rose and Ju Hee Kyung showed up here. "Woah, I didn't expect them to actually come here. Thank god, I am safe."

I exhaled in relief.

Both of them stood there for a while. They continued to wait for someone.

They stood there itself till night. Woah...they have a lot of patience. And I have don't have it.

"Are they even going to speak anything or just stand there like statues? I raised my voice because of my frustration. Both of them looked at our direction. Jungkook quickly covered my mouth and pulled me down before they could see us.

Jungkook fell on the ground and I fell on the top of him. His hands wrapped me. One hand covering my mouth and the other having a grip on me.

Even though it's my back facing him. My heartbeat still increased. I could fell his hot breathe reaching to my body and we had to stay like that for a while. Rose and Hee Kyung moved towards our direction. And as they were about to remove the grass which is apparently covering us, their hands accidentally touched each other.

"I am sorry." Rose apologised instantly. "No, it's okay." Hee Kyung smiled at her. "You are here from a while, are you waiting for someone?" Hee kyung asked her. "Um, yes. A person who helped me before asked me to meet a person named Ju Hee Kyung here. That's why I am waiting here." Rose explained.

"That person, Ju Hee Kyung is me." Hee Kyung made it clear. "Oh, really? I thought he hasn't arrived yet. I am sorry, I couldn't recognize you." Like that their conversation continued. Suddenly, Rose chuckled.

"What happened?" Hee Kyung questioned. "Nothing. I think that the person who helped me wanted to set us up together." Hee Kyung chuckled after hearing her words. "Same here. I get the same idea."

"The person who helped me, must have felt bad for me. After parting with that lustful person I loved, he must have thought that I would be really hurt. I mean, it hurts but I-" Rose couldn't continue anymore.

"I think we should give it shot." Hee Kyung spoke. Rose instantly looked at him. "I just believe that we make a good match. And it must be fate that we met like this." Rose chuckled hearing his sentence. "Fate, you say. Fine...let's give it a try." They smiled at each other.

Everything is going well, but the position Jungkook and I are in is kinda uncomfortable. Jungkook isn't doing anything, but only his hand touch has such a powerful effect on me. I am not even able to breathe right now. All I have now is the weird feeling in my stomach. Jungkook still didn't leave his grip on me.

Suddenly, Rose and Hee Kyung started leaving from here.

I quickly got up as soon as they left.

I helped myself catch my breathe for a while. I feel so hot. He just touched you, Y/n. He didn't do anything. Why are you like this?

Uh, I can't let him notice it.

"Finally, we succeeded in finishing both of our missions without any interruption. This is great. I wish they have a great life ahead." I managed to speak without stuttering and I am sure that my face is a mess right now.

"Jungkook, I think I am gonna go for a walk. I will be right back." As I was about to go from there. "Stop right there." Jungkook spoke as he got up. He came up to me. I didn't dare to look back.

"It's time to go back now. Don't waste my time with your walk." He finished.

Y/n, calm down. It's absolutely nothing. Calm down!

I took a deep breathe. "Let's go."

With that, we left that place and started going towards that alley. While we were on the way, I didn't dare to speak anything and I kept a long distance between us.

After walking for a while, we finally reached there.

Suddenly, Jungkook turned back to look at me. I quickly looked at him. "I forgot something. I will go and get it. Till then stay here. Don't dare to move from here." I quickly nodded to his words.

He looked at me and left from here.

I stood there for a while waiting for Jungkook. It's been a while now. He is still not back. But I stood there patiently.

All of a sudden, I saw a boy running towards me. As he came closer, I was able to take a closer look at him. Wait, he-

He is the one whom I met in the club today. The brown doe eyes. What is he doing here? And why is he running? He increased his pace and ran past me. It was all sudden and the wind rushed as he passed through me making my hair move due to the wind.

As soon as I am done processing, he went a bit far from me.

"I guess I can't just let this go. I need to chase him atleast for my.....curiosity." I murmured under my breathe and started running after him.

I increased my pace as I was determined to catch him. But little did I know that a danger is waiting for me.

Suddenly, I felt a man cover my mouth. He had a cloth in his hands. I struggled for a while to get out of his grip. But I couldn't get out of his grip. I couldn't see anything properly. My vision slowly became blurry. But I still continued to try to move myself out of his grip which I almost failed to do . And that was when I fell unconscious. And the last words I heard were, "We got it."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Please follow me, guys. My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)