Chapter Fourteen

Dedicated to cristymlove she is my besty 2 she's writing her own story and I support her all the way and vise versa

Sorry I waited so long to update, I wanted to do it every Friday but I couldn't wait so I'll just update randomly. Enjoy :)
.....

"You weren't in school yesterday," Tifanny announces the next day when I see her.

"Yeah. I'll tell you why later." She looks at me questioningly before letting it slide. I'm telling her later anyway.

"Ok. But now that I have you; how are we telling my mom I'm lesbian?"

"Tifanny, I'm not telling your mom you're lesbian, you are. I'll just be there for support when she accepts it or disowns you."

"Wow. Such a friend."

"You love me." She tries not to grin but fails. "You're right, I do." We hug.

"But you will pay for saying that." We both walk to our class and take a seat. I'm glad to be back in school.

.....

At lunch Tifanny is smiling so wide I'm sure her cheeks will fall off.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because last period Jade-the girl I told you about-became my partner for the rest of the semester."

"Well good for you."

Chase appears and says hi to Tifanny before sitting down next to me and saying hi to me too.

"What is she so happy about?" Tifanny and I both make eye contact. Chase still doesn't know about Tifanny being lesbian and I don't think she's ready to share that information with anyone else.

"She got an A on her essay." I lie. I've became so good at this it's not even funny.

"Well then congratulations." Tifanny thanks him and then starts eating her lunch. Chase pulls out his lunch too and sees that I don't have any food with me. I didn't do it on purpose. I just forgot to bring money and I never bring lunch from home.

"You want half my sandwich?" I nod and smile at him thankfully. This makes Tifanny grin even wider. She's a big fan of team Chase and I and she sees that I'm eating without her threatening me.

"So has anything big happened that I'm not in the loop about?" I ask. A day off of school is like missing an entire episode of your favorite show. So much shit happens.

"Well there are a few things. Jessica got her a boob job and Ms. Fin got married. Oh and Brittney got in trouble for trying to seduce our maths teacher. I heard she was failing her class." I wasn't that surprised. Girls in our schools are sluts. But Ms. Fin getting married shocked me. Not to sound mean or anything but she isn't the prettiest flower in the garden and she always gives us nasty looks which puzzles me because if you don't like students why are you teaching? And her fashion sense-she has none. But I guess every one deserves happiness, even the worse kind of people.

"Well I'll make sure to not miss another day of school," I inform them. After that we have a normal conversation, as normal as it is when your best friend talks about fake boobs and how they can be used as air bags when getting in a car accident.

During class I struggle to keep my eyes open. Its so boring, I feel like stabbing myself but then I remember that cutting myself hurt so stabbing myself would be worse. And that would only make me weaker for when I have to fight off Eric and Adam. But at least I won't be alone anymore.

"Psst." I ignore it. Maybe it's not for me. No one talks to me except for Tifanny and Chase.

"Diane,"  a male voice whisper-shouts my name. I turn to my left and see Freddy, he is my partner for most of the assignments that I get for this class. He doesn't usually talk in class because he wants to get a good grade so it's hard to figure out why he would want to talk to me.