Chapter 41

James POV

I stayed with Hayley all night it was around 3 in the morning when she woke up gasping for air. "Hey it's okay I'm right here." She looked and saw me and calmed down. "Hayley get your shoes on and let's go." She grabbed some shoes so did I we left to the old potter manor. "Hayley scream let it all out remember it's sound proff" she walked in front of me.

She was destroying things and screaming letting it all out. She finally finished and it was morning. "I'm done daddy. Said Hayley" "ok princess let's get home before they all wake up." They all stayed the night. We started to head home. "I love you Hayley. " "I love you too daddy. Said Hayley" We walked in and everyone looked at us. "Really James out again and no note. Said Lily" "sorry Lily I promise I'll leave you a note or wake you up." "Come and eat. Said Mom" We walked to the table and started to eat. Hayley stayed at the table this time but she zoned out she kept mumbling something but no one could hear. Then we all appeared in a white room. "Where are we. Said Harry" "I don't know Hayley might've put us in here by accident." Their wear doors and noises came from all of them. "Their her memories. Said Mione" "how do you know that." " I read about it she might've done it by accident she was mumbling something. Said Mione" "I opening a door. Said Harry." Then he opened a door and we all got sucked in.

"I think I'm scared for life." The girls laughed while the boys looked disgusted. "They we're in love. Said Lily" "they kissed so much. Said Harry" "they we're in love. Said Marlene" The vision ended and we were in the hall again. "I'm picking. Said Lily" she opened a door.

( Hayley=Mary Hope=Hayley Klaus=Jackson Elijah=Francis)

"I didn't know she had a mark on her shoulder." "Know of us knew. Said Lily" "she went through so much after she was born her and Mary. Said Sirius" "I love their promise thing. Where they kiss their finger and put it together then hug. Said Mia" "me too it's cute. Said Minnie" "yeah it is she was a cute when she was a kid I didn't know she had red hair. Said Molly" Then it finished and we were in the hall again. "I'm picking"

( Klaus= Francis and Jackson some James.)

We all just watched. "No wonder she didn't want Jackson to die he almost raised her." "They have a powerful bond. Said Minnie" "yeah they do. Said Lily" it ended and Minnie picked one.

We all watched shocked. "She's powerful. Said Harry." "Yeah she is." "I'm want to pick a door. Said Ginny" she opened the door.

"No matter how bad the fight was they still loved each other. Said Lily" "now that's true love. Said Molly" We all just watched. "She loves him still." "I'm picking now. Said Mione"

(Marcel= Hayley and Cedric Hope=Hayley)

"Who is that." "Her uncle Marcel he lives in New Orleans. Said Minnie"  We landed back in the hall. "I'm picking said Molly."

"She was pregnant." "She must've lost it after he died from all the stress and after the last task. Said Lily" "that's why she ignored us before the task she lost her child. Said Marlene" "last one who's picking." "I will. Said Marlene"

Then we got pulled into another one. "What happened." "We got pulled into another one. Said Lily"

"Their were bodies on the floor. Said Harry" "yeah we all see."

"She knows how to fight." "She bite that guy. Said Ron" "she caught flying arrows. Said Sirius" "that's Hayley for you. Said Minnie."

We were all shocked at what we seen. "She's a devil in disguise. Said Marlene"  "that she is. Said Lily" " I never seen Hayley like that." "Know of us either. Said Molly" "they bowed down for her. Said Remus" "yeah they did. Said Sirius" "she drinks like you James. Said Mom" "yeah she is. Said Sirius" "yeah she is" "Wait can we see one more. Said Ron" "I don't see why not."

We were in the hall again. "That was a lot of blood. Said Sirius" "She's knows how to fight really good. Said Fred" "I agree. Said George" We got out of her mind and saw her standing and just staring. We all looked and we were shocked.