Chapter 21

Hayley's POV

I woke up in James arms I must've fallen asleep crying. I didn't want to move or do anything but I had to get up and go to class. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I came out and saw James awake. "What are you doing. Said James" "I'm going to class" "c'mon Hayley you don't have to go. Said James" "I know but I want to." "Alright be careful alright. Said James" "yeah ill be ok." James got up and gave me a kiss on the head then left. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a locket. It had a picture of me my mom and Jackson. I put it on then left the dorm I'm headed to the great hall. I went and sat with Rose. "Hey Hayley how you doing. Said Rose" "I'm fine" We just ate and went to Snape's class early. I walked over to him. "What happened Hayley you never come in early. Said Snape" I had tears coming in my eyes. "She's dead." Who's dead Hayley. Said Snape" "my mom she died yesterday." He pulled me into a hug. "How did she die Hayley. Said Snape" "she had cancer she said she was fine and everything then next thing I know she is dead. My mom is gone." "Hayley it's ok. Get out of here you don't need to be in class right now ok go to your dorm ok Hayley. Go take your time Hayley I'll be right here for you along with Jackson. Said Snape" I walked out of the class the kids were staring at me I just ignored them. I started to wander the hall but I had to stop memories just kept coming to me at once and I couldn't stop it. I fell to the ground and passed out.

Lily's POV

I was walking around the halls when I notice Hayley on the floor. So I rushed over to her and saw her unconscious. I picked her up and quickly took her to the hospital wing. "Poppy help she passed out." "Put her on the bed. Said Poppy" I laid Hayley on the bed and went to get James. I found him with the others so I quickly ran to him. "Hey Lily what's wrong. Said James" "it's Hayley She passed out in the hall she's in the hospital wing right now." "She said she was fine. Said James" We all ran to the hospital wing. "Poppy what's wrong with her she keeps passing out. Said James" "She's grieving James. But with all the passing out I don't know. Said Poppy" "thank you Poppy" We all went and waited for Hayley to wake up. It was at least 30 minutes then she woke up. "Hayley what happened. Said James" She just stayed quiet it looked like she was trying to adjust to where she was. "Where I'm I and what happened. Said Hayley" "I found you passed out in the halls so I brought you to the hospital wing can you tell us what happened." "Snape he told me to go to my dorm but I didn't want to do instead I was walking around then I got dizzy then memories of me and my mom kept replaying in my head then I must've passes out. Does Jackson know. Said Hayley" "no he doesn't." "Good he doesn't need to know. Said Hayley" "Hayley he deserves to know he's your brother. Said James" "and I don't want him to be worried about me he has too much right now. Said Hayley" She started to get up. "Hayley you need rest." "No I don't I been in here too much I need to get out of here. Said Hayley." She started to walk off and we all followed her.

Hayley's POV

I started to walk off but they were still following me. "Just leave me alone." "Hayley you need to rest just go to your dorm. Said James" "no I'm not going to my dorm just leave me alone." I started to walk faster I walked outside hoping they would leave me alone. I turned around and stopped. "Stop just leave me alone I want to be alone ok." "No Hayley you just passed out you need to rest. Said James" "James I know you mean well but just stop please I just want to be alone right now. I just need to be alone please but I can't do that if someone is always watching me like a hawk. I just want to be alone can you do that for me please." "Yeah fine but be careful. Said James" I walked off into the woods.

(Imma use Hope sometimes because their are no Hayley crying in the woods

(Imma use Hope sometimes because their are no Hayley crying in the woods.)

I stayed right their in the woods for a little longer. I didn't want to go back not yet but I had too. I wiped my tears away and started to head back. I saw Jackson walking towards me. "Hayley why didn't you tell me you passed out I had to hear it from a kid. Said Jackson" I just walked past him. "Hayley I'm talking to you. Yelled Jackson" "HAYLEY. Said Jackson" I just kept walking then he ran up to me and grabbed my arm forcing me to face him. "Hayley I am talking to you. Said Jackson" I just started at him not saying anything. "Hayley why didn't you tell. Said Jackson" "why didn't you tell me about mom." "Is this what it's about fine then because it wasn't my secret to tell. Said Jackson" "Well she was my mom too Jackson I had a right too know. And no its not what this is about I just don't want you too worry about me." "I'm always gonna worry about you your my baby sister. Said Jackson" " I know but why didn't you tell me I should've know too Jackson." "Hayley you were 14 you shouldn't have to worry about that mom just wanted you to live your life. And I didn't want you too stress out about it either. Said Jackson" I had tears streaming down my face their were some kids watching us. " I should've know still Jackson in your sister remember what you told me no secrets but you kept the biggest secret you didn't tell me mom was dying. I just want to go home Jackson." He pulled me into a hug. "I want to go home i don't want to be here anymore I want to go home please." "Yeah we'll go I'll talk to Dumbledore about it ok. Said Jackson" I just walked to my dorm.

Jackson's POV

Hayley walked off and I went to Dumbledores office. It opened up. "Yes Mr.Kenner. said Dumble" "Can me and Hayley go home for a little bit just till the third task." "Yes you may I'll have someone send your guys homework and you can leave tonight. Said Dumble" "thank you." I walked out of the office and went to Hayley's dorm but ran into James and the others. "Hey where's Hayley. Said James" "in her dorm I was about to go talk to her." "About what. Said James" "we are going home for a little bit just till the third task." "What about school. Said Lily" "Dumbledore is gonna have someone send the homework. Well im off to tell Hayley." I walked off to Hayley's dorm and saw her look emotionless on her bed. "Hey Hayley pack your bags we are leaving tonight." "Yeah ok. Said Hayley" She got up and started to pack I already let Cedric and Rose know we'll be gone they said they'll be their at the funeral. I was already packed I was waiting for Hayley. She looked so emotionless she didn't look the same anymore. "I'm done. Said Hayley" "Alright lets go I already told the others." We walked to the carriages and left home. We arrived and Hayley went straight upstairs to my mom's room and closed the door.