Chapter 17

Hayley's POV

Last night me and Rose talked instead of going to Hogsmade we are going to see Theo. "You ready. Said Rose" "yes let's go." We walked down to the carriages. It took about 20 minutes to get their then we had to get to the train so we can head to England. I had his address in my pocket he always talked a park by his house. We finally arrived and then I saw him at the park. "Go to him I'll be right here. Said Rose" I walked over to him I walked behind him and put my hands infront of his. "Guess who." "You my love. Said Theo" He turned around amd kissed me. "I missed you so much." "Me too I have a surprise for you for the dance. Said Theo" "you didn't have too luv." "But I wanted to for leaving you their alone without me. Said Theo" "well give it too me later I want to spend time with you." "That's fine let's head to my house and I know Rose is gonna be with us she can play with the dogs. Said Theo" "alright let's go." We walked over to Rose. "Were heading to his house c'mon ." "I don't want to be their alone with you two. Said Rose" "he gots dogs." "Deal let's go. Said Rose" We walked inside and immediately she ran to the dogs we went up to his room. Then went and sat on his bed so I went over and sat with him. "I love you so much." "And I love you way more. Said Theo" I got on his lap and we started to make out. I started to take off his shirt and he was taking mine off. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck and I did the same to his. "Wait no not yet I want to be able to wake up next to you and I want it to be more special. Said Theo" "Ok but I'll miss you." "Me too let's just do this for now. Said Theo" "we were just kissing for now I just sat on his lap facing him. "Luv I know you want to but I want it to be special ok. Said Theo" "I know but doesn't mean we can't do this." "I know we can but someone else wants more. Said Theo" I looked down I saw. "Oh ok lets just cuddle." "Yeah let's do that. Said Theo" We cuddle and must've fell asleep. We woke up to Rose waking us up. "Hayley we have to go its late. Said Rose" "shit yeah we need to go." "Let me walk you guys. Said Theo" "yeah lets go" I grabbed my shirt and put it back on so did Theo and then we left to the bus. We stopped at the entrance for the bus. Rose got on waiting for me. "I'm going to miss you." "Me too but I'll see you at your last task I'll be their. Said Theo" "good I'll wait for you." We kissed then I had to ger on. "I love you. Said Theo" "I love you more." I gave him one more kiss then got on. I sat next to Rose I fell asleep and she woke me up because we were here already. "Lets head back before they catch us. Said Rose" "yeah let's go." We started to walk. "So what's in the bag. Said Rose" "its a dress for the dance since he couldn't take me he got me a dress I'll show you when we get back." "Got it. Said Rose" Then we bumped into James. "Hayley where have you been your mom is worrying for you. Said James" "we been here." "Don't lie to me I looked all over here and didn't see you. Said James" Lily walked over to us. "Lily take Rose back to the school I'll take Hayley home to Mary. Said James" "bye Rose." "Bye Hayley. Said Rose" We headed home amd my mom ran to me. "Where have you been you weren't at the school stop. Said Mom" "I was in the three brooms stick." "No you weren't I looked in their. Said James." I walked to the kitchen and put my bag on the counter. "Hayley your lying where we're you. Said James" "I was out ok. Just drop it." "No you could've got hurt or something worse could've happened to you. Said James" "Hayley where we're you luv. Said Mom" I knew I couldn't lie to her. "I went to see Theo." "Why you could've gotten hurt Hayley that's dangerous. Said James" "just from it your not my dad so drop it and leave me alone." I ran to my room.

James POV

Hayley ran to her room so it was just me and Mary. "What's in the bag" "let me check. Said Mary" She grabbed a dress out and we saw a note. "Its from Theo it says even tho I can't be their here's something you can wear for the dance to remember me by love Theo. Said Mary" "I should go and appoligies." " yeah you should. Said Mary" I walked to Hayley's room and knocked on her door. She opened it and her eyes were red and puffy she just walked back to her bed. "What. Said Hayley" "I came to say sorry Hayley I shouldn't of yelled at you. You just wanted to see Theo I know you didn't get to say goodbye and I'm sorry." "Its alright. Said Hayley" "its just I didn't want anything to happen to you." "Its alright you just didn't want me in danger. Said Hayley" She came over and gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I didn't notice Mary taking a picture of us. "You think mom is mad. Said Hayley" "probably a little bit but you should head to sleep because tomorrow is the dance." "Yeah your right. Said Hayley" She walked back to her bed and laid down. I walked over amd tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the head. "Night Hayley." "Night James. Said Hayley." I walked out the room and saw Mary waiting for me. She put up a picture of me and Hayley. "You too." "Yup me too Lily takes pictures too huh. Said Mary" "yes and their mainly of us sleeping." "Well you both sleep a lot. Said Mary" "whatever but I better get back before Lily sends Sirius." "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." "Night James. Said Mary" "night" I headed back to the school and fell asleep.