Chapter 30

James POV

I woke and felt Hayley on my so I felt her forehead and it was burning up. "Hayley your burning up." "Shh I'm cold. Said Hayley" Lily came into the room to check up on us. She walked over and felt Hayley's head. "My god your burning up Hayley. Said Lily" Hayley kept pulling the blanket on her to get warm. "I'm cold. Said Hayley" "Hayley your burning up." "I know im sick. Said Hayley" "c'mon let's get you downstairs. Said Lily" "no its too cold. Said Hayley" "I'm sorry Hayley but we need you too get downstairs." I wrapped her up in the blanket and walked downstairs and laid her on the couch. Mill walked towards us. "How she feeling. Said Molly" "she's burning up. Said Lily" Molly felt her forehead. "My god we have to get her temperature down quickly before she goes into shock. Said Molly" "well what do we do." "Bring her to the bathroom and let her sit in cold water. Said Molly" "no I don't want too. Said Hayley" "you have to I'm sorry dear. James hurry and take her to the shower. Said Molly" I picked Hayley and took her to the shower Lily turned it on for me and I sat Hayley down. The water was just pouring on her. Hayley tried to get up. "No Hayley you have to stay." I sat her back down. "No it's too cold please stop. Said Hayley" "I'm sorry but you have to." She kept trying to get up she started to cry. "Please stop it hurts and it's cold. Said Hayley" It broke my heart hearing her cry in pain. I went and sat with Hayley I pulled her next to me. "Its ok Hayley I'm right here." "It hurts make it stop please make it stop. Said Hayley" I looked at Molly and Lily for help they didn't know what to do. "Hayley what hurts." "My body make it stop please it hurts ahh it hurts. Said Hayley." "We are almost done Hayley I promise you." Molly felt her forehead and turned off the water. "See we're done were done now." She was still crying but by now we both we're soaked. Lily went to get us some clothes to change. We got dressed and I took Hayley back to her room. "Does it still hurt Hayley" "no it doesn't. Said Hayley" "alright imma lay you down." I laid her on the bed. "Can you stay please. Said Hayley" "yeah I'll stay with you." I laid next to her and she laid on my chest I felt her forehead it wasn't hot anymore it was just warm.  I was just happy she ain't mad at me anymore.

Lily's POV

James was supposed to come down to eat but he never did. "Where's James. "Said Molly" "probably asleep with Hayley." "Yeah they sleep a lot. Said Marlene" "yeah they do how much you wanna bet if we go and check on them their asleep. Said Sirius" "theirs no need for a bet we already know." "Where are the kids. Said Molly" "their in their rooms." "Well im going to check on them. Said Molly" "alright and we better go check on James and Hayley. Said Sirius" We walked to Hayley's room and saw them asleep again. "Told you. Said Sirius" "yeah they both love to sleep. Said Remus" We walked downstairs and went back into the kitchen everyone was their. "They were asleep." "Yeah their always asleep. Said Sirius" "Oh stop it Sirius he just wants to spend as much time with her before you know it she'll be an adult already. Said Molly"  We all stayed quiet and just ate.

James POV

I woke up but couldn't move because Hayley was asleep on me so I just laid their. She started to move I think she woke up but thought I was asleep because my eyes we're closed. "Thank you dad. Said Hayley" She whispered the last part but I heard it and she went back to sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Hayley asleep again I just smiled at her. I gave her a kiss on the head.