Chapter 3

Outfit 4 the day

Hayley's POV

Today we have class. I don't usually wear uniform why I don't know why. Me and my best friend Rose were in our dorm. It's in the boys because their wasn't anymore girl dorms left so its just us two girls. "Ready Hayley. Said Rose" "yeah let's go" Me and Rose were walking down the hall when we bumped into a boy. "Oh sorry. Said ??" "Its fine it was my fault I'm Hayley." "I'm Theo Nott. Said Theo" "your new here huh. Said Rose" "yeah im in Slytherin but their is no more room in the boys dorm so I have to go to the Gryffindor boys dorm its with two girls. Said Theo" "Oh that's us I'm Hayley and that's Rose. We can show you it if you want." "Yes please. Sais Theo" We all walked back to our dorm and showed him the dorm after he finished putting his stuff away we went to breakfast. I saw Cedric and Jackson heading our way. "Oh no" "what's wrong. Said Theo" "Oh yes. Said Rose" She saw thrm coming. "Hey Hayley who's this. Said Jackson" "this is our new dorm mate is will be with us in our dorm." They looked at him. "No funny business. Said Jackson" I spit out my drink I had in my mouth. They walked away laughing. "Who were they. Said Theo" "my brother and his best friend his friend is like another brother so their protective of me and Rose." "Oh they seem cool. Said Theo" We started to make an converstation.

James POV

I was talking to Lily when I saw Hayley walk in with a boy. I stopped talking and paid full attention to Hayley. "James it's ok its just a boy. Said Lily" Then I saw Jackson and Cedric walked over they talked for a couple minutes and then she spit out her drink. "She ok. Said Sirius" "I think so" We went on with our day.

Hayley's POV

I went to class my first one was Snape's we hated each other. I walked in and sat down in my seat. We started class 20 minutes in and Snape was being rude to Nevelli. "Enough he didn't do anything." "Ms.Kenner I wasn't talking to you. Said Snape" "I don't care you were being rude." "That's it get out and you have detention later with Minerva. Said Snape" "gladly" I grabbed my things and stormed out of class. I was walking around the halls when I bumped into Jackson. "What are you doing out of class. Said Jackson" "got kicked out snape was being mean to Neville and I told him to stop and got kicked out." "Well go for you for standing up Neville. Said Jackson" "what are you doing out of class." "Oh free period lets go wonder the hall than lunch. Said Jackson" We wondered the halls then went to lunch. "Hayley where have you been. Said Rose" "with Jackson." "Oh thank god your alright. Said Rose" "Hey Theo" "Hey Hayley. Said Theo" I sat down with them and started to eat lunch. "Ugh." "What. Said Rose" "I forgot I have detention tonight." "Good luck. Said Theo" "very funny" We all talked for a while then went to class.

James POV

Minnie gave Hayley's detention to me. I guess she knew Hayley was my kid. I walked into my classroom and saw Hayley waiting already. "Wait I thought I had Minnie. Said Hayley" "she had gotten busy do she asked me to take over." "Oh ok. Said Hayley" I went and sat in my chair. It's been 10 minutes in and she fell asleep. Then Sirius Remus and Lily and Marlene walked in. "Why is she asleep. Said Lily" "and why is she here. Said Sirius" "because she has detention and it's burly been 10 minutes." "Wow she really is like you. Said Sirius" Severus walked in and saw Hayley asleep. "Wake up. Said Snape" "fuck off you gave me it so shut and and wash your hair. Said Hayley" We wanted to laugh but we couldn't. "Your just like your father. Said Snape" "jokes on I don't even know him ha. Said Hayley" "what did you need Severus. Said Lily" "never mind. Said Snape" He walked out and Hayley fell back asleep. Sirius was laughing on the floor. "Sirius be quiet. Said Remus" "why did you not hear her. Said Sirius" "we did loud and clear. Said Marlene" We all turned and looked at Hayley only for her not to be their. "Did she just leave. Said Lily" "she ditched detention." "She walked out. Said Sirius" "no I left to get a blanket because I know Jackson will find out and were going to be here for a long time I don't leave till 11 and its burly 8. Said Hayley" We all looked at her and she was asleep again. "How did she. Said Marlene" "fall asleep that fast. Said Remus" "don't know. Said Lily" "but she is sneaky she walked out and we didn't notice. Said Sirius" "that is true." We heard noises coming from Hayley and heard her laughing. We all looked at each other. "Shh I'm in detention. Said Hayley" "Hayley." "Shit I been caught see you in 10. Said Hayley" She looked at us and ran. "Are we going after her. Said Remus" "yes we are." We all ran after her.

Hayley's POV

I ran out of the classroom. I saw Theo in the hall and saw the teachers behind chasing me. "Run Theo run" He grabbed my hand and started to run. He pulled me into a broom closet. "Shh. Said Theo" He had his hand on my mouth. We just stared at each other. Then we kissed we started to make out. Until James and the others found us. "Out now. Said James" Me and Theo we're laughing a little. "Go to bed now Mr.Nott and for you Hayley back to detention let's go. Said James" "don't tell Rose or the boys they will kill you and she won't let me live it down." "Promise. Said Theo" He kissed me the ran to our dorm. The girls were laughing while the boys looked pissed. Then I saw Jackson and Cedric coming towards us. He put his other hand up. "Did you forget I had one too right. Said Jackson" My eyes widen. "What happened to just friends. Said Cedric" "sorry gotta go to detention." "We'll talk tomorrow. Said Jackson" "if you can find me." We walked off and back into the classroom I sat back into my spot. "Was he your boyfriend. Said James" I was zoned out. "Huh." I looked at them. "He your boyfriend. Said James" "no we're roommates." I said with a smirk. "Well night." I fell asleep on the desk. I woke up to someone shaking me. "Go to your dorm Hayley. Said James" I got up and walked to my dorm and fell asleep.