Chapter 9

Hayley's POV

TIME SKIP

In two days it's my birthday. But right now I have to go to James house mom said she can't go Jackson is with Cedric so I'm going alone. I got dressed and walked downstairs. "Good morning. Said Mom" "morning mom wheres Jack." "He's with Cedric and are you ready I'm dropping you off. Said Mom" "yeah I'm ready" We are a break right now. My mom dropped me off so I went and knocked on the door. James answered it. "Hey Hayley come in. Said James" "Hey James wheres Harry he said he wanted to show me something and I have to tell him something" "He's in the living room. Said James" I walked over and saw him sitting down so I went over to him. And scared him. "Ahh Hayley don't do that. Said Harry" "why its funny." "Whatever I have to tell you something. Said Harry" "me too you first." "Well I asked Ginny like you said and she said yes. Said Harry" "I told you also I'm thr quidditch captain." "What when did you get it. Said Harry" "before break Angelina did some tryouts and I got it." "Yes. Said Harry" "and I need someone to be co-captain can you do it." "Yes I can. Said Harry" "yes we are gonna be the worlds youngest captain and co-captains." "Yes we are who told you about it though. Said Harry" "Angelina she told me last week at the bonfire and then I might've ruined it for the other kids." "Why. Said Harry" "When I found out I got it I screamed I got." "That was you. Said Harry" "you heard me." "The entire great hall heard. Said Harry" "Hey at least I'm captain I can't wait to tell Jackson." "You haven't tote him yet and how long have you know. Said Harry" "a week and 3 days and no we made a bet to see who gets captain first and I won. Because he wants to go professional so he's hoping to get captain for this one team so we made a bet who gets it first."

James POV

Hayley and Harry we're talking on the couch. "She's just like you. Said Mom" "I know" "she's a good girl. Gets excited over quidditch just like you when you were in school. Said Dad" "yeah I remember when I got captain." "Yeah you wouldn't shut up about it. Said Sirius" "I wasn't that bad." "Yes you were James we had to put tape on your mouth to shut up. Said Remus" "yeah your right." Then Hayley walked over. "James guess what. Said Hayley" "what happened." "I got quidditch captain for next year. Said Hayley" "really good job." "Hayley c'mon were gonna play quidditch. Said Harry" "coming your gonna lose tho. Said Hayley" "your gonna lose. Said Harry" "I'm faster than you. Said Hayley" "wait up were all gonna play too. Said Sirius" "ok Marlene Harry and Sirius. And James Hayley and Dorcus. Said Remus" "got it." We all started to play

Lily's POV

They all started to at and we are all watching. Hayley and Harry we're both the seekers. Hayley caught the golden snitch. "Told you. Said Hayley" "fine you win. Said Harry" They all came down "I'm going to call you speedy now. Said Harry" "call me that and I'll call you Harold. Said Hayley" "little wolf it is. Said Harry" "Hayley . said Remus" "yeah what's up. Said Hayley" "why do they call you little wolf. Said Remus" "oh because when I was little I was always in the woods or the forest with baby wolfs so they just call me that since I was little. Said Hayley" "oh what about star. Said Remus" "because I love the outside especially at night I would sneak out at night and look at the stars and they would always find me out in the backyard looking at the stars. Said Hayley" "yeah that makes sense. Said Remus" We all talked for a while until James had to take Hayley home.

Hayley's POV

It was time to go home James was taking me back home. I said goodbye to everyone and we left. We started to walk we weren't far away from my house. "So your captain. Said James" "yes I am." "That's good and I'm proud of you. Said James" "thank you." "For what. Said James" "for being their I never really had a dad and your kinda like one to me." "Well I'm horned." It started to rain we were infront of my house. He grabbed my hand are started to spin me around. Then I had memory of my step-dad when I was 2 we we're outside in the rain dancing and he was spinning me around I had a pink puffy dress on. We were still dancing by now we we're soaked in water but we didn't care.

James POV

I was spinning Hayley around in the rain. She looked so happy. I notice Mary taking a picture of us. "C'mon let's get you inside before you get sick." "Yeah c'mon. Said Hayley" I walked her to the door. "Thank you for bringing her back now you go get in the shower before you get sick. Said Mary" "got it. Good bye James see you when we go back to school. Said Hayley" "yes I'll se you in my class." She gave me hug before she went inside. It was just me and Mary. "Thank you for bringing her back was she good. Said Mary" "yeah her and Harry we're talking the entire time." She passed me a picture of her as a baby and right now when we were dancing in the rain. "She told me I'm like a dad to her." "You are. Said Mary" "thank you but I better get going before Lily sends Sirius after me." "Yeah goodbye James. Said Mary" I started to walk off I hurried home so the stuff doesn't get wet. I walked inside it was just the adults. "I'm home." "Why are you wet. Said Marlene" "it started to rain." "What's in your hands. Said Sirius" "a picture of Hayley as a baby and right now." Lily grabbed it and looked at it. "Aww she looks just like you. And this one was just right now. Said Lily" "yeah it is we were dancing in the rain." "She already gots you wrapped around her finger and she doesn't know if yet. Said Marlene" "what did you guys talk about know you two you both will start a conversation. Said Lily" "about her being captain and she also said I was like a dad to her." "That's good you can tell her sooner. Said Sirius" "yeah but we said after the tournament us over." We all talked the rest of the night.