Chapter 27

Hayley's POV

I woke up in pain and tied to a chair. I still had blood on me and my hair was a mess. Then I saw Jackson tied up too. "Hayley are you ok. Said Jackson" "yeah im fine are you ok." "Yeah where are we. Said Jackson" "I don't know" Then some guy came in waved his wand it looked like he was showing a video.

James POV

I went to the hospital wing and they weren't their. I looked everywhere else and they weren't in the school at all. Then Dumbledore called everyone to the great hall. Their was a video playing on and then we saw Hayley and Jackson.

(Lucien= Voldy also when he said he's been in love with you let's just make it into a brotherly way not for it to be awkward.)

Everyone saw Voldemort and heard Hayley screaming for him. No one believed Harry till now when they saw him. Everyone saw what happened to Jackson and saw him die. I heard Hayley crying for him. Then they disappeared and appeared in the great hall I saw Hayley crying on Jackson's chest. We all ran to Hayley. She stood up and she had blood all over her from yesterday.

Hayley's POV

"Is it true James." "Is what true Hayley. Said James" "that your my dad I heard Peter saying something about me being James Potter daughter so is it true." "Yes Hayley before you mom died we were going to tell you at the last task but then every thing happened. Said James" "I couldn't handle it any more so I ran outside with everyone following me. "Hayley let me explain. Said James" " No you should've told me." "Your mom said to get to know you first. Said James" "who else knew did Jackson know or Cedric did Harry knew." I looked at Harry. "Yeah after the first task. Said Harry" "why I'm I always left out of everything." I couldn't take it anymore I dropped to my knees.

(Its just Wanda breaking down and her powers coming out it does not include the house or vision.)

I dropped down to my knees everyone was shocked as in what happened. I got up and started to walk away. "Hayley where are you going. Said James" "leave me alone James." I needed to destroy some stuff so I went to the kitchen to let off some steam.

James POV

Hayley walked off we all knew where she was going. She was going to the kitchen to destroy stuff. We all started to walk to the kitchen. And we saw the door left open their was glass right their.

"Hey Rose. Said Hayley" "Hayley let's head to our dorm. Said Rose" Hayley looked down and started to walk over to Rose and they walked off. We started to clean up the Minnie came in. "What happened in here. Said Minnie" "Hayley had a meltdown again but with more glass." "That poor girl at least this is the last week of school. Said Minnie" "it is. Said Lily" "yeah with everything that happened their going home early. Said Minnie" "ok thank you Minnie for letting us know. Said Sirius" "what are we gonna do she ain't talking to us." "Well we have to figure something out. Said Marlene" "yeah we do"

Hayley's POV

Me and Rose went to our dorm and started to pack. She wanted to come with me but I told her no. We finished packing and went to sleep.
The next day....
I woke up got dressed and grabbed my things. I said goodbye to Rose and headed to the carriages. We left and headed to the train and left home. I arrived home and went and laid on the couch I couldn't stand to walk by their rooms. I just laid here for a while.

 I just laid here for a while