Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I woke up this morning a d was gonna head to my dad's class. I ate breakfast amd headed to his class. I saw the others in their too. "Hey Harry. Said Sirius" "Hey Sirius" "Harry we need to talk. Said Dad" "ok" I sat down next to them. "Wait I have a question." "Yeah what is it. Said mom" "why does Hayley look like dad" "that's what we were gonna talk about. Said Mom" " me and your mum broken up at the time so I was sad and went to a bar and gotten drunk and one thing lead to the other amd boom Hayley was created. I told your mom she understand we broken up at the time then she told me about you. And me and Mary never got in contact. Said Dad" "so she's my sister." "Yeah. Said Mom" "are you mad at dad mum." "No I was a little hurt but not anymore. Said Mom" "if your not mad them I ain't mad does she know." "No she doesn't we plan on to tell her later. Said Dad" "got it" Then Hayley walked in. "Aren't you supposed to be in class. Said Mom" "yeah snape kicked me out because I threw water on his hair. Said Hayley" "nice one did you add soap. Said Sirius" "yeah I did he was not happy but all I know is he told my mum. Said Hayley" "isn't he your godfather. Said Dad" "yeah but we hate each other since I came here we stopped liking each other. Said Hayley" "why tho." "Because I blew up his class my second day. Said Hayley" "was it on purpose. Said Sirius" "no me and Jackson made a bet to see who can cause more trouble I obviously won but also got in trouble mum wasn't happy. Said Hayley" "well I have to get to his class." "Take notes for me then give them to Rose I might just go to my dorm and fall asleep. Said Hayley" "your gonna ditch all your classes" "yeah but probably around lunch Rose will go to our dorm and say get up you fat bitch them jump on me. Said Hayley" "ok I will let her know." I walked off to class.

Hayley's POV

I sat in James chair again. "Hayley you can't sit their. Said James" "why not grandpa." "I'm not old how old do you think I am. Said James" "um 50" He gasped. "I'm 30 years old. Said James" "then why do I see some grey hairs sticking out." He ran off while the others laughed. "Good one. Said Sirius" "I see some in your hair too omg theirs more than one." He ran off to check while the others laughed more. "You just like to get them mad huh. Said Remus" "yup its easy really." They both walked back in a little mad. "You lied. Said James" "gotta be more specific." He just looked at me and I started back him and it turned out to be a staring contest. "They having a staring contest. Said Sirius" "I think so. Said Lily" "who do you think is gonna win. Said Marlene" "definitely Hayley. Said Remus" "Hey James aren't you 50." He closed his eyes. "Ha I win." "You cheated. Said James" "nope I won fair and square." We started to argue.

James POV

Me and Hayley started to argue then she gave me the puppy eyes. "Don't James you'll lose. Said Sirius" I couldn't resist it so I gave in. "Ha see I won now I'm leaving for my annual nap. Said Hayley" She skipped off and I turned around back to the others they just looked at me. "What" "just wait till she knows she's gonna be using her puppy eyes more watch. Said Marlene" "oh yeah he's been wanting a daughter now that he has one he's gonna spoil her watch. Said Lily" "he definitely is watch. Said Sirius" "your supposed to be on my side padfoot." "Well it's true mate. Said Remus" "you wanna tell her huh. Said Lily" "yup but Mary said I have to get to know her first before I fell her because she has my temper." "Well as you can see she does and she shares your hate for snape too. Said Marlene" "that we do have omg mum and dad want to meet her." "What are you gonna do. Said Sirius" "I have to ask Mary if she can come over but they don't know she doesn't know I'm her dad yet." "Well we are having a bbq a week before the second task but don't forget the yule dance before the second task. Said Lily" "yeah ill invite them over." "Their gonna love her. Said Lily" "of course they are she is a potter of course she has my looks." Lily slapped my head and the others laughed at me. "Hopefully she doesn't get mad when we tell her" "she probably will but understand. Said Lily" "I cant believe she calls her brother a dog still. Said Sirius" "I'm still trying to figure out why they call her little wolf tho. Said Remus" "well she ain't a werewolf that's for sure. Said Lily" "they probably just gave it to her when she was younger. Said Marlene" "yeah probably. Said Lily" We went on with the rest of the day.