Chapter 25

Hayley's POV

Today me and Theo are going on date right now in the woods. Right now we are walking into the woods. "How much longer." "We are almost their don't worry. Said Theo" We arrived at a spot where their was food and a blanket on the floor. "Happy 6 months anniversary. Said Theo" "happy anniversary luv" We sat down on the blanket. "This is beautiful." "Only for you luv. Said Theo" I gave him a kiss. "Thank you" We started to eat then we started to make out. "Luv not here. Said Theo" "we're just kissing." "But your sitting on my lap. Said Theo" "I always do." "I know but not here got it maybe In our dorm later when Rose ain't their. Said Theo" "fine I love you." "I love you too. Said Theo" "aww so cute. Said Bella" We stood up quickly and Theo pushed me behind him. "C'mon Theo you been ignoring us. Said Nott" "no your forcing me into something I never wanted. Said Theo" "grab em. Said Nott" They grabbed us.
(Pretend their swords are their wands and they are shooting spells.)

James and the others came running when I started to scream. The death eaters left so it was just us. "I'm sorry for not telling you. Said Theo" "it's fine you just wanted to protect me. C'mon luv stay awake don't fall asleep." "I-i l-love y-you. Said Theo" "no don't say that I need you Theo c'mon I need you. I need you too stay awake for me please." "I love you I'm sorry. Said Theo" Then he died. "No Theo c'mon I need you to wake up I need you please." I was crying on his chest. "Theo please wake up." Jackson had to grab me away from him. "Hayley what happened. Said Jackson" "I d-don't k-know we were just eating then they came out of nowhere. He's gone too Jackson." He pulled me into a hug I was crying because I couldn't take it anymore but I needed to stay alive for my brothers. But then I saw Josie my sister she was my best friend. "Josie how your dead." "Hayley no one is their. Said Rose" I walked closer and she started to walk off so I followed her. She went into the great hall everyone looked at me because I had blood on my dress. Then they saw Josie appear.
(Josie= Josie Lizzie= Hayley Ric= Jackson)

" your just broken Hayley. Said Josie" Everyone was shocked that they saw Josie. Everything stopped shaking and everyone looked at me. Kids were whispering then Josie disappeared. I finally realized that it wasn't real and started to look around everyone was looking at me because of what I did. I ran out and straight to the kitchen where no one wod look I was hoping they won't

James POV

Hayley ran out and we were all shocked we saw Cleo. "Was that Cleo we saw. Said Cedric" "it was I haven't seen her in a while. Said Jackson" "what did Cleo mean you drank." "I use to drink because Hayley would have breakdowns and no one could handle it not even my mom beside Josie. They were each other's best friend and Rose the three of them together were unstoppable. Said Jackson" "lets go find Hayley." "But where could she be. Said Cedric" "somewhere where she can throw things. Said Lily" "the kitchen" We all ran to the kitchens and saw lights flicker.

"Hey James. Said Hayley" "hey Hayley." We saw a big mess everywhere. She had tears coming down her face. "Hayley. Said Jackson" "What Jackson she said I was broken and she is right. Said Hayley" "no your not Hayley you were protecting her because he cheated you just wanted to protect her that's all Hayley. Your not broken your far from broken. Said Jackson" She fell to the ground crying me and Jackson rushed over to her. "I'm just broken Jackson you know that even Josie knows it and she's dead. Said Hayley" "Hayley look at me your not broken do you hear me." "But I am I have breakdowns. Said Hayley" "Hayley everyone has breakdowns. Said Jackson" "Hayley you are not broken and if you were you are perfect the way you are." "How everyone I love keeps dying just lime Josie then mom then Theo. Said Hayley" "and they all died protecting you. Said Jackson" "exactly they died because of me. Said Hayley" " I Hayley that's not what I ment they died loving you
Said Jackson" "it's still mt fault. Said Hayley" I pulled her into a hug and she just cried into my shoulders we stayed here till she fell asleep. When she did we took her to her bed. We walked out of the room. "What are we gonna do now." "Well theirs nothing we can do we have to let her grieve she just lost her soul mate. Said Rose" "how do you know that." "Because Theo rd me yesterday then before Hayley left she found out too so she lost a part of her. Said Rose" " We have to keep an eye on her till the school year ends then we'll figure out the rest later. Said Jackson" "Well I have an idea but it can wait till she wakes up." "What is it. Said Lily" "let her scream it out take her by the woods and let her scream maybe it will feel better a little bit." "Yeah that can maybe work. Said Cedric" "lets head to bed for now. Said Lily" "yeah your right. Said Marlene" "I'm staying with Hayley." "Me too. Said. Jackson" "alright night guys. Said Cedric" Everyone else went their dorms. I stayed by her bed the entire night Jackson fell asleep on the extra.