••blaise••

Anger floods me

Anger floods me. Rage. I didn't know why. I didn't care.

The note crumpled in my hand, I storm through the hallways making my way to the headmaster's office. I feel people sensing my anger and getting out of my way. Smart. Power radiates off me, and I know it's careless to let people imagine me powerful and make connections but I don't care.

Reaching his door, my manners are nowhere in sight. I don't bother looking for them. Slamming the door open, I make my way through to the headmaster. Reaching his desk, I walk around it and get in his face to the point of making him uncomfortable.

"First, you dare to ask me for a favor, expect me to do it in an impossible amount of time, give me zero resources, zero respect, zero regard, and then ask me why I haven't produced results," I seethe at Moriens. Slamming the note onto his desk, I watch his reaction.

"Ms. Enrique, please have a seat so we can address your concerns in an orderly manner," he says calmly. His voice is level but I know I got to him. His rattled expression disappears as quickly as it came and I can't help but feel satisfaction in watching him squirm.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Civil. I want another month, access to student files, test scores, and professor help," I say. "You want this done so bad, let me."

"Done. I'll notify the staff within the hour. Now please excuse yourself back to your dormitory and take the rest of the day off. It seems as though you need it," he says.

My expression remains furious but I soften a little at his acceptance. "I will." With that, I march out of the door again, making a show of being outraged.

Back at my dorm, I relax a little.

I wasn't mad at Moriens. There was only one way to address failure, it was drilled in my core. When you fall, blame it on someone else.

Storm. He walked out. He just left. I thought he was sweet. Kind. Good. I should've known better, he's an asshole. Who kisses a girl and just leaves?

I sighed to myself.

Moving to my desk, I take another look at the note Storm pressed in my hand before running off.

Hi.

I'll be gone for a few days.

Storm x

Another wave of anger rushed through me. What the actual fuck, is this sorry excuse for a note?

Absolutely no information. "I'll be gone for a few days." Well, duh, I don't exactly see you at school. Also, what does a few days even mean? Two, three, four days?

I huff, grabbing a light rain jacket, my phone, and my keys. It's drizzling outside, but I don't mind. The rain has always been a friend. I sigh again, locking the door behind me as I make my way up to the roof.