Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Kiss...es

"So, you never answered my text, Blake-Lynn. Do you like Dante or something?" Megan asked when arrived at the gates the next morning.

I sighed. I don't want to lie to her. But, the truth is Dante is what I want. All I want. I just shrugged and walked off, too afraid to face her.

I went to my locker ignoring all the gazes I got throughout the short walk. "Hey, what happened to you, yesterday?" I turned around then I heard Liam's voice. I caught Dante's angry gaze as he was paying no attention to the many girls pathetically swarming him. Maybe he did mean it. I turned my attention back to Liam.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My dad wanted to talk about something." He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I moved my face just in time, and his lips were on mine.

His eyes were in alarm when he pulled back. "I'm sorry, Blake-Lynn, I didn't mean to do that."

I grinned and placed my hands on his chest. "I did."

He smiled and leaned in again, this time searching for my lips. I let him find them. "We're going to be late," I said against his lip. I felt him smile. He pecked me quickly once more and let me go. We went our seperate ways. I liked Liam, but I had an itching feeling that I only kissed Liam to get back at Dante.

I was the last one to arrive to class. The only seat available was in the back and next to Dante.

My phone vibrated as I sat down.

LIAM: HEY, I WAS SURPRISED BY YOUR KISS, BUT I LIKED IT. I LIKE YOU, BLAKE. MEET ME FOR LUNCH?

I smiled at the text. I heard someone breathing on me. I turned around and my lips connected with Dante's.