Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Guy In The Hallway

Every period I did the same to Dante and every time I could feel his blood boil. Now he should know that I don't play. As for Liam, he and I agreed to meet right after school. But I saw him before then. He was talking to, of all people, Dante. When Dante left I went up to Liam. "Liam," I asked.

His eyes widened in shock. "Blake-Lynn? What? Wh-I'm speechless." He said, grabbing me in a hug.

I hugged him back, smiling. "What are you doing here," I asked.

He smiled. "I told you I was transferring schools."

"Oh," I said. he smiled picking me up off my feet again.

"I'm so happy," he whispered in my ear. He reluctantly let me go and we went our separate ways. I entered my last class and I heard hush voices throughout the room. I spotted Dante and he walked up to me. 'How could you, Blake-Lynn?"

I looked at him, confused. It didn't sound like he was talking about his introductions. But he couldn't be talking about anything else. "You were mean to me so I did that to you to get back."

"We're not talking about the same thing," he said flatly.

"Then what are we talking about?"

"Who was that guy you were hanging all over in the hallway?"

"How did you know about that," I asked him.

"Can you just answer me,' he said, his voice low, but harsh.

"What's it to you? You hate me, right," I snapped, annoyed.

He made a brief snorting sound. "Not hate. I love you, Blake."