The End of Hawkmoth

Previously on In the End... 

And the private fashion designer on the other hand slumped. After everything he had done, his wife forgave him? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Marinette found herself in the dream realm once again, but this wasn't a dream. She found herself face to face with an ugly creature that made horrible noises. She was frightened and unsure of what to do. She watched as the creature grew closer to her. Scared as she was, she wasn't going to let this creature control her fear. Fear won't control her. No, not again.

She felt herself losing touch with reality. She wondered if she would be staying in this world forever? She tried her best to connect with the physical world, only to not be able to. She hoped Cat Noir, Viperion, and the rest of the heroes would be okay without Ladybug. 

She couldn't have her mindset on that. Not at this moment. 

She firmly stood her ground. 

And looked at the grotesque creature that shot out some black ooze.

This creature reminded her of an octopus that looked like it just got burnt.

She wasn't afraid.

LBCNLBCN

Viperion and Ryuko sat near Marinette. If Mayura or Revenge Seeker made any sort of move at them, they were going to protect Marinette and Adrien.

Ryuko on the other hand wasn't surprised at all with who Cat Noir was. Her hunch was right.

Kagami watched Cat Noir saunter over to Ladybug who simply smiled at him. There remained the pain in her eyes of what she had done, and Kagami thought about herself in Ladybug's shoes when she was Riposte. Throughout this entire incident with Miss ForgetMeNot, it was clear to her that Adrien Agreste had fallen in love with Marinette. Confusing.

Adrien's fencing moves were too predictable for her. Lovey-dovey crap. Always distracted when Marinette came out of the girl's locker room with no one by her side. She narrowed her eyes. "You like her, don't you?"

And he would stutter with words like "Marinette? She's just a friend."

Yet he treated her like she was his.

Kagami rolled her eyes.

"Fire dragon!" she cried out. Orange flames began to surround the four, protecting them from any miraculous that would be thrown at them.

Emilie slowly backed away. She touched the pendant where she resided. "I told you that I would always be there for you. Did you not believe me?" she asked with worry. She was fading right before his eyes.

He got up, running over to her. He felt the gentle warmth of her hand and watched her fade. He held the pendant. Then tears rolled down his face. How could he be so stupid? He ripped his family apart. And he probably nearly killed that girl that Adrien seemed to care about so much. He held his head with one of his hands. "I'm sorry Adrien.."

Queen Bee de-transformed, releasing Mayura from the venom of her miraculous.

Mayura growled, swinging her foot around.

King Monkey grabbed it. "Stand down," he ordered. he tilted his head to where Gabriel stood. He didn't want to loose anyone.

Revenge Seeker was no longer under the control of Hawkmoth. She sat on her knees as the transformation wore off. She looked around her. "I'm sorry..." no one heard her and to her, that was perfectly alright. She deserved it.

The holder of the peacock miraculous walked towards the fashion designer. "Hawkmoth.."

"Don't call me that ever again, Mayura.." he whispered. He held the golden pendant close to his chest and directed his eyes to Adrien. "Adrien.."

He didn't answer him and kept looking down at Marinette who looked so small in his arms. "How do you reverse it?"

"What?"

"How do you reverse it?!"

Ryuko took down the wall of orange flames that surrounded them. She pulled Viperion into the other room, while also gesturing some other heroes. Chloe, Rena Rogue, Carapace, and Pegasus followed behind. And King Monkey stayed there in case anyone tried something.

"I..."

His own son gave him an impatient look. "Was it really worth it to do this?! How am I going to explain this to her parents?!"

He felt like an arrow hit his heart. "It was an ancient spell I found when your mother and I were on a trip.." he began. "A monster attacked us...and this spell helped me.."

"And you decided to use it on her?" he held her hands with his.

Her hands had darkened more, making her hands look like gloves.

"How many times did you do this to her?.."

"Multiple times..."

He lifted Marinette as if she was his bride. He ensured her head wouldn't be dangling as he felt she had already endured enough pain. He held the earrings in his hand. "Tikki...get Master Fu."

She nodded flying off with the earrings.

He walked through the grand doors, giving no attention to the heroes who seemed worried too.

"Adrien?!" It just set in that her best friend was Cat Noir.

And all he does is simply ignore her. He headed up the stairs, careful not to drop her. He knew where he was going. And he knew it was unnecessary to keep glancing at her, hoping she would wake up. He managed to open his bedroom door and went to set her on his bed. He pulled up a chair beside the bed, sitting on it. "Stay with me.." he pleaded. He didn't want to lose the girl who impacted him so much. "I love you..."

LBCNLBCN

The other heroes, well other than Chloe disbanded. They would keep their miraculous until Ladybug returned.

Chloe called up her father to pick her up. Easy peasy.

LBCNLBCN

Police cars surrounded the Agreste mansion. With the number of heroes they saw going over to there, they needed to investigate.

And thankfully, Tikki could leave undetected. No cameras could catch her as she flew off with large tears filling her eyes. She didn't let those tears blind her. She made her way back home. Home where all of the other kwamis stayed safe in the Miraculous box. She phased through the wall. "Master.."

The old man saw the earrings that the kwami was holding. He feared the worst. "Tikki." he greeted back. He sensed the way life source was in pain.

He hadn't encountered a strong feeling like this.

"He did it again.."

He knew what that meant. So, he packed some herbs and spices into a cooler, as well as bringing the miraculous box with him. He covered the box with a couple of blankets. Then packed it up in a van that he used for 'deliveries'. "Come on Tikki. I need you there too, but please, relax." he took the wheel, driving towards the Agreste manor.

None of the authorities needed to know who he was. He placed a fake mustache on his face so that no one recognized him. Deceiving right?

He knew he needed to hurry. He knew there wasn't much time for her left and losing another hero to this deathly ancient spell would be devastating for the worlds.