Mayura

Previously on In the End... 

He gave Lila new evil powers. To find Ladybug and bring her back to his liar. He wanted those earrings. He would destroy that meddling team of heroes and end them once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pegasus had led the heroes to the Agreste mansion. The best-known location for the vibes he felt where Hawkmoth was hidden. All heroes jumped out of the portal that Pegasus had made and looked around.

Gorilla was very startled but did his best to keep his calm. As far as he knew, he wasn't aware of any akumas. If so, Natalie or Mr. Agreste would notify him to keep Adrien safe. But for these past months, Adrien had managed to slip right out of their clutches and get himself into danger. It frustrated him. It also caused Mr. Agreste to be upset with him.

Cat Noir got a sense that his father was always away because maybe he was Hawkmoth. He didn't want it to be true. He looked to the other heroes. "Did Ladybug tell any of you why my ring and her earrings can't be used together?"

Pegasus provided an answer for everyone who couldn't think of one. "Each Miraculous is powerful in its own way. According to my findings, the top two most powerful Miraculous are the black cat ring and the ladybug earrings. Say, did Hawkmoth say anything to you when you and Ladybug were confronting him?"

"He said he was going to make a wish. But I thought the only way that was ever possible was by a genie."

"For all we know, Hawkmoth can change anyone into any being. Like with Jagged Stone's crocodile, Fang. Hawkmoth turned him into a flying dragon. If the power of creation and destruction are put together, anything goes. Any wish can be granted, but-"

"We can use Cat Noir's Miraculous and Ladybug's to get Ladybug back?" Queen Bee asked excitedly.

"Yes and no."

"Ugh."

"If we did your idea, Queen Bee, we'd deal with the consequences. We don't want to give the sickness Ladybug has to someone who is perfectly healthy. It just isn't right. Whatever Hawkmoth's wish will be will have the world lose balance. And then there's nothing we'll be able to do. Not even Ladybug's miraculous cure will work."

"So there's no hope? Who even is Ladybug? We have to protect her!" Rena said, bringing up this very good point.

Viperion and Cat Noir hesitated for a moment. Everyone was needed to take down Hawkmoth, but yet, at least one or two superheroes could go back there and protect her.

"When everyone else fails, I can make Hawkmoth's powers malfunction temporarily. King Monkey looked across as if he was posing for a movie.

"And if we don't fail?" Queen Bee shot back at him.

"Hey, I could save your life, my queen."

"Ew, don't bother trying to flirt with me." she crossed her arms. Dammit, this hero was really charming to her.

As King Monkey and Queen Bee kept arguing, Wyvern stepped in. "I will protect Ladybug while all of you get to the bottom of this. Good luck, heroes." she whizzed out of the mansion.

Viperion gave her the coordinates of where Ladybug was safely hiding. She waved at him and went on her way.

"So what's our plan?" Carapace asked. he put his arms out to show his confusion. "Wouldn't we need Wyvern to help us fight Hawkmoth?"

Viperion thought for a moment. Ryuko would come in handy, but they had Cat Noir there with them. "We have to find Hawkmoth asap!"

"You're not going anywhere," Mayura said.

"The peacock miraculous.." the miraculous team said together.

Mayura blew a feather their way. All of Cat Noir's regrets came to life as Volphina appeared. "Hey, kitty cat," she said slyly.

Rena twirled her flute to break the necklace of Volphina. "I'm not letting you hurt anyone! This is for Ladybug and we will bring you down for good!"

"Yeah!"

Viperion pulled on his wrist to create an ongoing loop of Mayura appearing. "You guys go! I can handle this."

The remaining heroes went on their way with Pegasus to guide them.

LBCNLBCN

Ryuko watched the streets of Paris. She narrowed her eyes to see something orange pass by. From her back, she unsheathed the sword she had and jumped down to follow this thing.

Meeting that old guy made her wonder if he was in danger. Maybe Ladybug was with him and he could teach her the ways of the Miraculous. But first things first, prevent this thing from harming anyone.

The people of Paris looked in awe at Ryuko as she held the sword with both of her hands.

She ignored the interviewers who saw trouble coming if one superhero was by themselves.

Of course, they wanted answers. She bent her legs and jumped onto a roof of a building to escape them. 'They should know not to interfere with something like this.' She sensed someone behind her. Wyvern grabbed the villain's ankle. "Lila," she said with coldness in her voice.

Lila was wearing a mostly orange outfit. An orange shirt with orange shorts. Her skin was as pale as a full moon and her hair was like a crazy demon if triggered too much. She had on 4 inch black high heels and golden yellow eyes.

Ryuko pushed her back. Then grabbed her ankle again and threw her off the building. She needed to find Ladybug. She needed to protect her. Whoever the girl under the mask was was the girl that Luka loved unconditionally.

The liar came back to kick Ryuko's back, causing the hero to fall over. She would still have a death grip on her weapon. As Lila would attempt to step on her like she wanted to do with Ladybug, Ryuko held up her sword. She barely struggled. With all of her strength, she pushed her off and off the building itself. With her search for Ladybug, she also kept her guard up to keep an eye on that girl. She was up to something but didn't know what.

Ryuko looked around with caution as Lila managed to send the dragon-themed hero back a few feet.

"The name's Portal," she said. She waved her hand, sending Ryuko somewhere else and out of the way. It closed. She chuckled evilly. "Time to take you out, Ladybug."