Chapter 19

Paul nervously knocked on the door and after almost no time it opened. "Hey Paul, come on in." John greeted him. "So Mimi isn't home?" He asked as John took his hand and leaded them both into the kitchen. "Nope. You want something to drink?" The older asked. "I'm good, thanks though." John nodded at the response and the two sat down on the couch in silence.

"So uh, how are you doing?" Paul asked shyly. John glanced at him trying to figure out his current mood. "I am good, now that you are here." He smiled at Paul and took his hand into his. "That's cute John, but I'm concerned about you. Did something happen?" Their eyes met and again, silence filled the room.

"Just the usual stupid shit. Don't worry Paul, please." They got a little closer. "Hm, okay but I'm still here to make you feel better eh?" He smiled at the other and put his hands on his shoulders before leaning in. They kissed each other tenderly, stopping here and there to get some air.

After awhile of snogging the other the two of them cuddle up on the sofa and fell asleep. The peaceful sleep didn't last long as John woke up because of a nightmare. He breathed heavily but calmed as he saw the softly snoring boy, sleeping on his chest. His hand ran through Paul's hair as he tried not to giggle at the lad's mumbling.

Although then out of the sudden the door bursted open and he could see his aunt walk in. The panic in John raised as the woman came closer to the couch where the two of them laid. Since Paul was still calmly sleeping, he decided to do nothing and let her find out.

The lights went on and Mimi could see her nephew cuddled up with another lad on the sofa. They exchanged a few awkward looks before she got into the kitchen to take everything out of the shopping bag and cook dinner. This made John feel very uncomfortable and weird so he got out of Paul's grip as silently as possible and walked to where she was standing.

"Need some help?" He asked her, scratching the back of his head tiredly. "It's fine, go back to sleep." She said without even looking at him. John frowned and asked calmly:"Are you mad?" John could feel himself panic again but he kept it back.

"No. Don't worry." She answered calmly. Although John had exactly heard what his auntie had just told him, he didn't quite believe her. He decided to let go off it and went to the couch. John kneeled down to glare at the precious bloke, who seemed to be still asleep.

"Hey Paul, c'mon luv wake up." Rattling his shoulders rapidly he managed to wake him up. "John? What's up?" A smile was spreading on his face as the older covered his face with kisses. "Mimi's cooking dinner, if you'd like to, you can eat with us, I bet she doesn't mind." Paul thought for a moment but couldn't find a reason to say no so he stayed for dinner.

Whilst Mimi was busy in the kitchen both of them just went to John's room and played some board games. John thought it's lame and childish to do stuff like that but it seemed like Paul was having fun and that was all that mattered to him right now.
------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating this story, hope you liked it.