Chapter 4

He has got the prettiest eyes in the world, is very charming and damn easy to fall in love with,that is how John felt about Paul, his best friend.  Though Paul came out to him as gay, a couple of months ago and so he had at least a bit of a chance,John knew Paul would never start a relationship with someone he knew since he was a little boy. And John couldn't blame him because practically, they were like brothers.

The lad's eye twitched at the thought, at the thought that his love would think of him as something else than a person to kiss, to hug, to fuck and even to cry for. He just wanted to feel the younger one's embrace more than anything else. Sure, Paul was always down for a hug but that just wasn't enough for John, soon he knew he had to tell him...

Other than that he didn't even tell him, he is bisexual. Maybe one step leads to another and he should start with that before dropping the biggie.

So John did so, he called Paul and ask him to meet up at Strawberry Fields like they always did.

"'ello?"

"Hey Paul can I see you now at Strawberry Fields?"

"Somehing happened?"

"N-no nothing just wanted to see you..."

"....alright I'll be there see ya."

"See ya"

John mumbled the last words and put down his phone.

He won't mind will he? Of course he won't he's gay himself! John fought with his thought while he was on the way to Strawberry Fields. And like always, they seemed to win. As he climbed up the hill he could already see the figure of a young James Paul McCartney, sitting all alone by himself.

"John!"He waved at the other, who did the same. Soon enough John managed to get on the top and sit down next Paul, who had seemed to picked up some flowers that he handed to the older. "Look, for you." The bloke smiled brightly. John hated that the one next to him somehow had the power to make him blush so quickly. He didn't even know what exactly it was about Paul, was it his eyes, his charm,the cute giggle or the fact he even picked flowers for him that made John's cheeks redden immediately.

"Thanks Paulie."He took the flowers gratefully and smiled. The smile didn't last long.