Chapter 3

The day passed by quickly even though it was a very boring day.  John and Paul waved goodbye to the other two and walked home together. For the luck of the two they lived almost next to each other, which was also probably the reason they had such a big bond.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow then mate."John said before earning a "goodbye" from Paul and shutted the door.

A sigh left his chipped lips as he leaned against the wooden door. He took of his jacket,greeted Mimi and went to his room. Tripping over all the junk that was lying in the floor he fell right into his bed,burying his head into the soft pillow. It was only the first day and he already was feeling exhausted.

Buzz.

John took his phone out of his Jeans pocket to look what it was. Actually he excepted it to be Paul, though it was the second person he would have guessed who would message him.

Stu:How's it going? ;)

Stuart was someone who John knew from a gay dating app. A while ago the auburn-haired bloke was really questioning his sexuality, so he signed up and looked if it'd be something for him. And yeah it would. Although Stu helped him figure out who he is, John didn't want to talk a single word with him anymore.

John:Haven't I told you to fucking leave me alone?

Stu:Oh come on Johnny don't you miss me?

John:No, I do not.

And he really meant it. After hooking up with Stu, John felt so used. Just like a little queer who would do anything for you know what.

Stu:I miss you though. Are you free later?

John could've sworn if this guy would text him one more time he would have thrown away his phone.

He decided to just let it go and not to respond. Instead he turned off his phone and just lied down in bed,thinking. But thinking about who,Paul?
----------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed.