Chapter 10

I have to tell him. But how, when and where? It has to be perfect, if I want to have at least a bit of a chance with him. Maybe I should just ask him out, casually. Hm, but I want it to be special.

John laid there, bombing his head full with thoughts. He could hear Paul's cute, quiet mumbling next to him. How could I ever keep up with that? John's hand ran through the sleeping boy's hair. He quickly pulled it away as he saw the younger's hand reaching.

As the morning sun raised up, George and Ringo got up and went to the kitchen, silently so that they didn't wake the others. "So what do you think about John and Paul?" George looked up in question. "What do you mean Richie?" Ringo giggled. "Don't tell me you didn't notice." Silence. "They obviously have a crush on each other." He took a sip of his tea. "Oh. I didn't think about that. What makes you so sure? I mean they were mates since childhood. Maybe it's just a really strong platonic bond." George questioned, curiously. "Well, ya see the way they look at each other every time we're hanging out. Paul always has that sparkling in his eyes and John's goofy grins turn into actual lovely smiles. Look what we have is a really strong platonic bond, but what they have, that's, that is something we could never have, never feel for each other." Ringo explained, calmly. George looked down. "Yeah, makes sense." He mumbled quietly, taking out the bread out of the cupboard.

Speaking of the devil, Paul and John then appeared in the kitchen. "Mornin' fellas." John greeted them with a yawn. George and Ringo responded with a 'Good morning' back and returned to what they were doing/eating.

"Ah, shit I gotta go." Paul told them as he finished his corn flakes. "Aw, alright I guess I come with you then." John said. Ringo gave George a grin which he didn't return. He nodded at the two and they got dressed.

"It was lovely George thanks for everything." Paul was already half way out the door as he had spoken these words. "Yeah, yeah it was." John dragged him fully out the door and soon it was shutted. "Oh dear, why the rush?" He asked. "Why do you always have to be so polite to everyone?" John groaned. "Jeez, I'm sorry." Paul frowned, unhappily. "N-no Paul I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I'm just..a little lost right now." He stopped for a moment. "Can we meet again this afternoon in the park? We can go on a walk if you'd like to."John asked him, nervously. Paul nodded. They discussed when exactly they were meet up and arrived at each of their houses.

"Paul, you make my heart skip a thousands of beats every day, it's getting really unhealthy. Will you please go out with me some time?" God that sounds so stupid and cheesy. Try again Lennon. "Paul I thought about this, thought about us and I think it really does make sense. Would you like to go out with me some time?" Better than last time but still, not good enough. "I-" beep beep beep. He heard his alarm clock ringing. As he closed it, he went outside and then quickly to the park. 

Nervously fiddling with his fingers, John waited for his crush to come.