Chapter 6

Paul would've screamed if his father wasn't in the next room. He couldn't believe what John had told him a few minutes ago. Maybe he has got a chance with him.

Shall I ask him out? What if he rejects me,that'd make things weird between us. Still, I want to be with him so badly...

Paul couldn't resist overthinking when it was about John. Oh dear, how many sleepless nights he caused him.

The other day after that, Paul rushed to school very quickly because he was very late. As he bursted into English class the teacher looked at him furious. "S-sorry, Sir I forgot the time." MrEpstein shrugged it off and made a gesture that Paul should take himself a seat. The young lad nodded and sat next to John who chuckled at him.

"So what's the actual reason?" Damn it John why do you know me so well? "Uh, I don't know what you mean."Paul really tried to sound convincing but he failed."You're such a bad liar." A chuckle slipped out his lips. Great, what am I gonna do now? Tell him I stayed up all night because I thought of might asking him out? I have to lie but he is right, I am indeed a bad liar. "Fine, actually I stayed up late last night." Paul muttered. John raised an eyebrow. "Oh Paulie, how long?" The dark-brown-haired bloke thought for a minute then responded:"Eh, I don't know anymore 2, 3 am maybe?"This time he decided to just be honest and spill the tea. The older sighed but didn't say anything else.

Then after 2 school hours MrEpstein's talking about boring stuff the bell finally rang. They went like always outside to see Ringo and George. "How's it going fuckers?" John greeted them making Paul snicker. "Quite good, thanks for asking."Ringo spoke up as he lit up another cigarette. The four got into a conversation about random things like what were the plans for the week and all that stuff. "Oh and also I'm bi." John stated out of nowhere. The others just nodded and continued the conversation. Paul grinned. How lucky I am to have friends like this.