Chapter 17

"Seems like you had fun." Jim greeted his son, as he entered their house. "Hell yeah I did." Paul replied happily. Both of them laughed and Paul went to his room. As beautiful as the day was he always felt sort of exhausted by the end.

He got into cozier clothes and sat down to write another poem. It shouldn't be that difficult to find inspiration with everything he was feeling at the moment.

Paul giggled to himself as he thought about John while writing down some cheesy sentences of love. He put on some classical music to get himself more into the mood for poetry. As a couple of hours went by he got sleepy he decided to go and lie down in his bed and read a book. After that he went to sleep.

The next day, Paul got quite late. He looked through the text messages he received and answered each one of them. Most of them were from George being the supportive mate he was and asking Paul how his date with John was.

Though George wasn't very interested and often seemed a bit off, he was a really good listener and always there for his friends. Paul appreciated that very much.

Some other messages from John of course. As Paul clicked on the notification he noticed that there were quite a few deleted messages and and two saying "Hi" and "How are you?", everything sent at 2am.
Huh weird, Paul though.
--------------------------------------‐‐-----‐
Ayo this week's been exhausting, I lost an online friend and haven't finished any of my shit. In fact, I'm damn tired. Anyways, anyone know some fun songs to play on ukulele?