Chapter 7

The next 2 days were pretty the same. Just school and hanging out with the boys. Until on Friday the group decided to have a sleepover at George's. "Hey Geo haven't you got some sweets in there?" Ringo asked as he pointed to George's rucksack. "Well maybe there are but surely no sweets I want to share with you guys." He answered coldly. "Wow that's rude Georgie."John muttered. The only respond George gave him was an eyerolling and the boys eventually got some sweets from the youngest anyway.

"Why don't we play a game?" Paul spoke up after a little while. John smirked. "Sounds interesting. What kind of game are you thinking of mate?" Paul's finger found it's way on his lips and he started to think. "What about truth or dare?" He then suggested. "Sure" The others replied almost all at the same time.

"Bagsy on going first." John called out making the others sigh. "As if you didn't expect that coming." The others nodded. "Truth or dare, George?" Everyone looked excitedly at the thin boy. "Um, truth?" A grin formed on John's face,making the youngest shiver. "Is it true you got a crush?" A shade of pink appeared on his cheeks. He scratched the backside of his head. "Well,kinda I guess." "Ooh" the others replied. "Oh, fuck you all"They laughed and Geo continued.

"Truth or dare Rings?" George had been asking. "D-Dare" Another "ooh" came from the others and Ringo gulped silently. "Hm, I dare you to slap John." Ringo's nervousness turned into joy and he turned to John happily. "Seriously? Oh just go on." And with that the left hand of the small lad found it's place on John's cheek.

"Ouch"He brushed the spot Ringo had slapped him slightly and the others laughed loudly. "Truth or dare Paul?"