File 37 Male Reader x Yandere Sasuke Uchiha

Start from the beginning

Tsunade:Of course...

I was about to leave when Tsunade grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her...

Tsunade:Do you have to leave aswell?

[y]:yes...

Tsunade:Okay be safe then when you get back i have a special mission for you~

I ran off...

#Timeskip# Forest

[y]:So Kakashi what's the big deal?

Kakashi:Well we are investigating the murders...

Sakura:Oh it's about the black fire?

Naruka:It has to be..but this forest it's scary!

Naruka clinged in my arm and i chuckled a little Kakashi was leading the way...

Kakashi:Shh...do you hear that?

[y]:Yeah it looks like...something being cut...

We followed the source of it and we arried at an open field to see...

Kakashi:isn't that?

Sakura:*gasp* Sasuki!!

It was her? she was different from when i met her back then...more...psycho..

Sasuki:Oh...Sakura...you 'll be next....

Sakura:What?

We looked behind her to see Tsunade she was dead with her guts cut open and sword slashes all over her body...and a black fire in her face...

[y]:Sasuki what have you done?!!!

Sasuki:She was hypnotising you i just took care of it just like i did to all the others...

Kakashi:You are the Black fire killer?

Sasuki:Yes..im the black killer and i am in love!

Naruka:But with who?

Sasuki pointed at me and i shivered in fear..

Kakashi:Naruka Sakura take [y] to safety! i'll deal with her...

Sasuki:Kakashi the copier...you will have a horrible death!!!!

They started battling as the girls took me away....

#Timeskip# Hidden Leaf Village

I was shivering in fear in my room i was under the bed Sasuki killed Kakashi and came to the village now Naruka ans Sakura were fighting her...

[y]:I can't just stand here...i need to help...

I said as i got out from under my bed and left i exited my house to see the hidden leaf destroyed and Sakura on the floor bleeding and Naruka's clones being shattered to nothing while a smirking Sasuki with a Purple Susanoo was slashing them around...

Sasuki:You are so pathetic thinking that you can defeat me you arent match for my susanoo *Boom*

Naruka:Looked towards me and i just did the Katon jutsu...

Sasuki:Ah..my love...so good to see you...me and you are the last Uchihas...we need to be together! repopulate the Uchiha clan! you and me will be king and queen of the Uchihas!!

[y]:i'll never be yours!

Sasuki:Oh...so what that sharingan can do agains my Susanoo?

[y]:My sharingan wont do nothing but...

My green susanoo envolved me and i had the magenkyou...

[y]:But this will...

Sasuki:Oh..you know how to use it! so adorable! we will do the perfect couple!

[y]:We are not becoming a couple..not now not ever!!

Sasuki:You'll know how to love me i'll teach you...

Battle mode

Sasuki fired her arrows at [y] only for him to parry them with his shield he got his sword and plunged at the ground making green fire crack the land and go towards her...she jumped up and [y] appeared and hit her back down and spit a fireball at her she got hit by the 2 powers and the smoke cleared and she was standing up look straight at him...he was suprised but he leaped back down only for her to open her left eye and then [y] stopped...he looked around..he was envolvd in the black fire...he fell down and tried to get rid of it but it wouldn't go away it kept burning him until he passed out...

Sasuki:Now...you are all mine...

#Timeskip# Uchiha's Temple

I woke up i was in a bed a quite big one...i looked around and noticed that i was patched up...but who did it? did Naruka saved me?...my hopes were shatered when i saw Sasuki entered the room...

Sasuki:Oh you are awake! how's my darling feeling?

[y]:You killer...

Sasuki:Oh that wasn't nice i guess you need some punishment!

She opened her eye and i was in a different place it had a big moon my bruises disapeared and i was tied down...Sasuki was in front of me and she was smrking..

Sasuki:My daling you are inside of a genjutsu..but....it still hurt like real life the difference you won't die...

She started slashing me with her sword and she was right it hurt like hell...

#Timeskip# 6 Months

[y]:Sasuki...my dear...

Sasuki:Yes my darling?

[y]:Can i be untied from this bed?...

Sasuki:Of course i know you wouldn't run away..

She untied me and i quickly hugged her..

[y]:Im sorry for not noticing that i love you earlier...

Sasuki:It's okay...i forgive you...now..lay down...

She pushed me down and sat on my waist...

[y]:My darling...what are you planning?

Sasuki:Remember when i told i would like to repopulate the Uchiha clan?

[y]:Uh...yes...

Sasuki:Then...let's start....

________________________________________________________________________________

P.Fella:I think she got the Magenkyou Pregnacygan!! anyway see you guys next file bye!