File 32 Male Reader x Yandere Kretas

Start from the beginning

Kretas:The hands of death could not stop me the sisters of fate could not hold me you won't see the end of this day! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!

Zeus:Pelutant child! I won't tolerate your pitfulness no more!

I got in battle stance and he flew up and charged a lightining Gaia tried to hit him but he threw the Bolt and blew all of us down...me and Kretas held on to Gaia who hold with her broken arm into a rock...

Kretas:Gaia i can't hold on no longer!

[y]:Me either!

Gaia:If i help you we will all fall for now Zeus wins!

Kretas:The destruction of Zeus is why you saved me from death!

Gaia:I saved you to serve the Titans

Kretas:DO NKT DENIE ME MY REVENGE!!

Gaia:Look Kretas you were a puppet no more Zeus is no longer your problem this is our war not yours!!

She moved her hand making both of us fall

Kretas&[y]:Gaia!!!!!

We fell into the Estige River and i looked at her and hugged her close to me..

Kretas:What are you doing!?

[y]:Shut up! You want to be devoured by these souls?

She remained shut and i swam with her in my arm until we got out of the water...

[y]:There.....im back...

Kretas:We are not done Zeus...the gates of hell had never held me!

Athena appeared and spoke to her she gave Kretas new blades and i looked into my fathers kingdom...

Athena:[y]..I see that you want the same thing that Kretas want...you cam work with her to get both of your revenges

[y]:Im not sure...Kretas might kill me...

Athena:She may seem a angry and explosive...but inside she's soft and caring...she lost her husband and her son...

[y]:I feel bad for her....maybe i cam do something...

Kretas:[y]! Are you coming?

[y]:Let's go...

After that we made our way through hell and she got a bow and now we went to the kill my father Hades...

Kretas:Your father...you like him?

[y]:No...he abandoned my mother and didn't protected her when Zeus came to kill us...

Kretas:So it won't be a problem kill him...

After we solved the Persefone's puzzle we entered his chamber...

Hades:Ah...Kretas....and my Son..

[y]:Don't you dare call me that! You never were a father to me!

Hades:Oh im sorry...but we have more to talk after i kill this pest...but i rather take your soul!!

He appeared and used his claws to try to steal my soul...

[y]:Ahrgh!!!

Kretas:NO ONLY I CAN HURT HIM!

She used her blade to cut him arm off and i used my hands to hold his claws..

[y]:Kretas now!

Kretas jumped on him and wrapped the chain around his neck... Then she pulled back chocking him..he released hus claws and i took them..