«Chapter 2- human sacrifice»

«Hajime Hinata?»

The day starts off with a picture.
A warm Polaroid. An empty mailbox. Eleven identical letters, waking up a new murder mystery.
One student, his fate sealed in that picture. One student, her fate sealed in that note.

𝙃𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙚. 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

That morning, we all met again in the dining hall and planned our own excecution.
"I'm not going out there!" Hiyoko screeches.
"You're fucked, Hiyoko. Good luck getting out of this one." Chiaki laughs.
"It's Hiyoko or Gundham. Who is going to die?" Nagito taunts unhelpfully.
"We're not letting Gundham die!" Kazuichi interrupts.
"Guys, stop arguing!" I yell, but it's like screaming under water.
"Hiyoko is NOT risking her life for you!" Mahiru screams.
"I'm not-"
"SHUT UP!"
Nekomaru's chest raises up and down, his huge paddles clenched. "I'm not letting anyone else get murdered. We're going to split up and search that forest for this killer. Alright?" He bellows.
Oh. That makes sense. Ultimate team captain.
"Right, Hajime, Nagito and Mikan, you go through the right. Chiaki, Hiyoko, Byakuya, the left. Mahiru, Ibuki, go though the middle. and Kazuichi, Me, and Peko, we're going around the back. Let's go!" He yells and we're all compelled forwards, by adrenaline and Nekomaru's ambition.
His words drum on my skull again and again.
"I'm not letting anyone else get murdered."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll be updating regularly now! Hope you enjoy and also it's going down in the next chapter 😳