"I guess not.."

"If I lie to the judge, he won't become discontented and attempt to fight back. For this one, I simply give him the high rank and visit him once a month; he's never caused a single problem."

"Do you do more for others?"

"For one of them, I give the rank, visit, and a bit of leisure for his brother; a little leniency goes a long way."

"But isn't lying bad?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"My brother.."

"Your brother doesn't know what he's talking about! Of course, for some people, it's terrible to lie. Actually, you would be one of them."

"Don't speak about my brother like that - what about you?"

"I lie for gain. You shouldn't do it, however." 

"Why not?"

"If you did it, I wouldn't be able to trust anyone."

"You trust me?"

"Of course I trust you!"

"Why?"

"Well, I could go into the entire mental thing, but to make it simple, you're the closest thing I have to a friend, Dusty!"

"You're so nice - you're the worst scoundrel I've ever seen!"

"Aw, thank you! Are you ready to go, now?"

"Yep!" I hugged my Hope tightly.

"I think I'll tie your doll for the first stop: we don't want you losing it again!"

"Okay!" I gave my Hope to Ink, who tied a painted rope around it before tying the other end to my wrist; I wouldn't lose my Hope this time!

"All right. Can you walk without being tied yourself?"

"I think so - why would I want to be tied to you?"

"Okay. Let's go, then." 

Ink opened a portal, which we both stepped through. Ink went straight to the guard station in this universe, which was right next to the Christmas tree in Snowdin, and I quickly followed behind. The guards were used to seeing me with Ink at this point, and they said it was even a bit saddening when I didn't show up; I wanted to make them happy, and in order to do that, I went on walks with Ink. I didn't really mind walking with Ink, anyway - I hated it. When we arrived at the station, Ink began to talk with the guards as I sat on the floor and hugged my Hope; I loved hugging my Hope. Sometimes, the guards would speak to me while I was there, but they were a bit preoccupied with Ink at the moment; I simply listened to their conversation. 

"How does this AU look?" Ink questioned. 

"It looks like a good addition, Sir." A guard answered. 

"Judge?"

"In a cell right now."

"Captain of the guard?"

"Under control."

"Ruler?"

"Stripped of power."

"Good. Perfect. Amazing. Bring the judge right here, restrained, of course."

"Yes, Sir."

The guards walked to the cells after that, and when they returned, a Sans was struggling against them, in vain. 

"Let me go!" The judge couldn't break free.

"That isn't an option." Ink smirked. "You're here to be inducted into the army."