"Got it!" Killer saluted.

"Indeed. Who's chasing first?" I asked.

"Hmm..you! Start the countdown!"

"Okay. Prepare yourselves for a chase." Nightmare opened two portals that would follow our locations for safety. "Three. Two. One. Start running, Killer." 

Killer opened a portal, and I waited for my cue to follow him.

"And..go ahead, Dust." Nightmare cued.

I began running after Killer, and the first universe he ran into was Horrortale. We ran past Horror and his brother, who knew exactly what we were doing, and waved as we passed; Horror had a nice brother - not as nice as Papyrus, but nice. After half a minute, our communicators beeped. This marked the thirty-second point which allowed Killer to make another portal. We enabled this so the chaser would know another portal was being opened, and so the runner would know they could open another portal; it was difficult to count to thirty while you were in a fast-paced chase across the multiverse. Killer opened another portal, this time to what looked to be Underswap; I guess he was feeling lucky today, since two of the four skeletons we fought regularly literally lived there. I wouldn't shirk from following him, though: if he did get into trouble, I'd help him.

When I entered the portal, I sincerely questioned Killer's sanity: he had opened the portal to the center of Snowdin, and the swap brothers were watching us play tag. That must have been awkward for them. It probably got even more awkward when I actually caught up to Killer, and we stopped for a second.

"Tag." I said. "You're it."

"Aw man! Well, start running!" Killer waited for me to open a portal to a different universe, which I did.

I opened my portal to a copy, which was much safer than Underswap, and in the middle of a forest. As I ran through the forest, the air passed by my skull, which gave me a feeling of nostalgia. I wasn't as fast as Killer, so he caught up to me pretty quickly. It was honestly sheer luck that I was able to catch him in Underswap, and maybe the fact that he tripped. Okay, maybe it was entirely the fact that he tripped, but I still caught him that time.

"Tag!" Killer yelled. "Take your rightful place as it!"

"Okay." I surrendered.

Killer ran off once more, opening a portal to Underfell. He must have been feeling really lucky today. I followed after him, knowing that he was on a danger streak, and joined him in the cruel universe. Killer must have been feeling really insane today, because he ran right past the brothers of this universe, coming within a foot of them, and not even stopping! I guess his plan worked, because they were simply dumbfounded at what they were witnessing. I ran right after him, taking advantage of the others' shock to slide by them, but not without snapping a picture. Killer decided to try his luck even more, not opening a portal out of Underfell when the timer went off. I felt like this would end badly, but I couldn't tell him that, since he was too far ahead of me. To add to the madness, the brothers of this universe were now chasing us as well. I believed Killer was taking this too far.

When he finally opened a portal, we ended up back in Underswap; now I was sure Killer was more insane than usual today! Nightmare was even contacting us on our communicators.

"Killer, are you crazy?!" Nightmare sounded like a concerned parent; as far as we were concerned, he was.

"I am very crazy!" Killer replied.

"Stop being crazy! Dust, you're looking tired."

"I would sit down, but the Underfell brothers are chasing after us.." I stated. "And now the Underswap brothers are too...and Ink and Dream. Killer, can we go home now?"