They stand up that make me cut off my thought.

"Are you done?" I said showing my best smile but bruh she just look at me blankly.

"Yeah so stop bothering me now" She said.

She's infront of me that is why I took this opportunity to be close with her. I immediately kiss her on cheeks and hugged her tightly.

She might be surprise because I feel that she flinched.

'I hope you capture this, Seul' I said to my mind or rather say praying.

"Can you stop doing that" The intimidated woman said.

I let go of the hug and Tzuyu surprise expression.

Wow. all this time, this is the first I saw emotion on her face.

"Did I make your heart fluttered?" I said smirking.

But her face change in blank in a second. She's good exchanging expression in a second.

"Where are you from?" She suddenly asked make me surprised but still answered.

"Thailand" I simply said but more in confused tone.

I saw how her eyebrows meet and directly look to my eyes. Make me gulped.

Did I make her fall for me?

She open her mouth to say something but the intimidated woman talk.

"I should go now, Jennie is already here" She said.

"I will walk you there unnie" Tzuyu said leaving me alone.

I let them because I already do what I should do but tzuyu make me confuse and at same time make me feel familiar.

I shrugged it off and message seulgi.

When I receive where she is I immediately went to her.

I saw her near the café.

"Hey seul did you properly do your job" I asked but she didn't answer.

I wave my hand on her face but still not noticing me.

I took the camera on her hand and check all the pictures.

I saw every picture she takes but there are no! no proper picture with me in flirty and skinship with tzuyu.

I check one by one until all I see is the intimidated woman. She didn't even capture when I hugged and kiss tzuyu cheeks.

"What the!?" I said widen my eyes. "KANG SEULGI!!" I shouted to her.

But her answer make me jaw dropped.

"Lisa! Bring me to doctor now! I think I have heart problem!" She panicking said.

"Wha-" " it's beating fast and loudly until now!! I think I will die sooner now!!!" She cutted me off.

"Seu-" "That girl! She- it's her fault. She going to kill me with that face and smile" In second time, she cutted me off again.

Then she hold my hand and starting to grab me.

"Hey where will you bring me?" I asked while dragging by a bear.

"Let's go to police station. I will report her!  She will kill me! I need to report her now"

She make me widen my eyes and jaw dropped by her answer. This dumb bear.

"Stop seul!" I said that make her stop but her face is all red.

Hay seul. I hold my forehead because of this dumb bear.

I face this one car. I checked my face in car window who have my reflection.

I shake my head repeatedly and rolling my eyes. My face is near in the window of car checking my face.

Suddenly the car window slowly went down not really slow but I it's like my world slow down.

I saw a girl in black shirt and leather jacket and her hair was in messy bun.

That make me froze in my spot.

Her eyes can kill by just a look. I swear!

She look at me boringly. "You done checking yourself?" She asked.

Even her voice sound sexy and hot.

But all I can say that moment is "Wow"

"Jennie!" Someone shouted that make flinched and make me fall back on my butt.

"Oh Lisa" The intimidated woman earlier said and beside her is Tzuyu.

"You know her unnie?" Tzuyu asked to the girl inside the car.

The girl shake her head.

"Want to ride ?" the girl in the car asked Tzuyu.

"I have my car unnie" She answer.

"Let's go now Joohyunie" The girl in the car said signaling the intimidated woman.

The woman ride the car.

"See you around Chou" The girl in the car said and rolled up the car window and starting to drive away.

My eyes still in that car and that girl face especially her cat eyes that can kill just by look.

"You alright there" Tzuyu asked me then I realized I still sitting in the floor. not moving since I fall.

She offered her hand to help me to stand up.

My mind is still in that woman but I accept her help.

"Se-seul, I th-think you're right" I stuttered still eyes on the road. "W-we s-should g-go hospital and re-r-report to p-police station" I continue stuttering.

"T-that e-eyes c-can kill me" I stuttered more.

"Come on let's go. that joohyunie I swear she's killer" Seulgi said her face is redder than before.

We both panicking.

But Tzuyu suddenly laughing hard.

We look at her. She already holding her stomach while lauhing hard.

"Hahaha did you just hahaha just love at first sight with that hahahaha two cats hahaha"

"Love at first sight?!" Me and Seulgi sai- yelled no I mean surprised yelled.