"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be studying or something?"

"Yeah...I'm coming back the day after tomorrow. So I'll be staying at mom and dad's house. I just wanted to see you since it's been so long" He pinched my cheek, too hard. "You've gotten chubby too! You look a lot like when you were still young"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah-"

"Let's eat this before it gets cold!" Jungkook said as he sat down on the couch as the others placed the food on our coffee table.

"So, how's the pregnancy going?" Hoseok asked "Is it heavy??"

"Ofcourse it is!" Jimin replied to his question "How'd you think it feels having a human being inside your belly for months?"

"Shut up. Ain't talking to you. Are you pregnant? Are you pregnant?" Hoseok argued

I laughed at how they were arguing before answering his questions. "The first few months were full of morning sickness. It was really hard to adjust since there were a lot of changes with my body. Not having the appetite to eat during mealtimes and waking up at 12 or 3 am just to crave kimbap and mangoes. My body's often sore for god knows why"

"That sucks" Yoongi said "What about the gender?"

"A baby girl" I replied "A hungry baby girl"

"What are you going to name her?" Jimin asked "let me guess, is it a combination of your names?"

"It's one of the choices" I replied "But how'd you know?"

"I remembered when Jin hyung told us he would name his first born with his name combined with yours" He replied and looked at Jin.

"You still remember that?" Jin chuckled "I was drunk and made the name 'Jinhee'. Even typed it on my notepad"

"Well, we're thinking of naming her Jinhee or Hyejin" I replied

"That's kinda cute" Taeyong said "How months are you preggers?"

"Preggers for six months now. Three more months and I'll be pushing her out" I replied "Quite nervous doing that though"

Taeyong's face scrunched up "Damn, I can't imagine how hard it must be to push it out...-"

"It'll hurt, won't it?" Jungkook asked "Mom said it hurt when she pushed me out"

"It's because your head's so big" Jimin said before receiving a smack on the back of his head from Jungkook. "Hey!-"

"shut up" Jungkook said "But you didn't say which head though-"

"it's prolly small though-"

"You know who's small?" Jungkook replied. Jimin pursed his lips to refrain himself from laughing at the obvious slander from the other male. "Yeah that's what I thought" Jungkook said.

they were beside me, so I've been paying attention to them while the others were talking about a different topic. These are grown men...With jobs and financially stable lives.

"Are the students in the university chill on seeing you with a baby balloon?" Hoseok asked

"Oh, they don't mind at all and besides, I'm not the only pregnant woman in campus. There are like two others" I replied "So I don't feel shy at all. Everyone's so nice"

"That's good to hear" He replied "You should also be careful when walking through the hallways and stuff. They might hit your belly"

"Oh my friends are taking care of that. Quite embarrassing, really. But I appreciate their effort" I laughed as I remembered the first time I told them I was pregnant.