"Speaking of people, they're coming down the hall now."

"Thanks, Paps. You're the best. Should I try playing with them?"

"That would be enjoyable."

"So you're the Tree Guy." A new voice said.

"Good luck, brother!"

"I don't speak English." I smiled, not even turning around.

"Wow. That would be funny, if I cared." Another stated. I thought it was pretty funny.

"Well, we're going to take you to the interrogation room, so you had better learn the language pretty quick." The first opened the door.

I was rather abruptly teleported to a cliche room with only a table and a few chairs, and I was strapped into one of them; I guess they thought I was dangerous or something. I was left with Papyrus for a little while, but due to the fact that I couldn't move my hands, there was no communication on my end - just Papyrus trying to keep me calm with a nice story. I would be calm either way, but Paps really had a way with words when it came to these types of things. The story was literally a meaningless tale he made up on the spot, but I liked it, and smiled; Paps made the best stories. After what Paps said was ten minutes, I was joined by Ink and Dream in my luxury interrogation room, and the door was locked again; I really didn't see any way I could escape, but I guess they did?

"You're the one that's been in the trees?" Ink interrogated; it was an interrogation room, after all.

"Mhm." I confirmed, cheerfully.

"What's your name?" Dream wondered.

"Why do you want to know my name? You seem more than happy calling me the Tree Guy."

"Come on, just tell us." Ink wasn't having my games.

"Over my Dust."

"Tell us your name."

"Well, aren't you just ready to Dust?"

"You're in no position to threaten me."

"Who said I was threatening you? I was just telling you my name."

"Wait!" Dream caught on. "I get it! Your name is Dust!"

"And here I thought you wouldn't guess."

"Your name is stupid." Ink commented. 

"Your name is Ink."

"Okay, Dust. Why do you work for my brother?" Dream questioned.

"My reasons are my own. I don't ask why you work for this joker."

"He doesn't work for me! We're friends and allies!" Ink refuted.

"That's right!" Dream agreed.

"Why do you two even work together, anyway?" I asked.

"Dream came to me when his brother got corrupted. We're actively working to stop Nightmare and his gang; that includes you!" Ink enlightened.

"Wow, I can tell that you have some real anger issues - might want to work those out. I can give you some great tips."

"I don't need a criminal helping me deal with my problems!"

"Which AU are you from?" Dream interrogated.

"Why are you asking?" I returned.

"So we can classify you."