The dying of the light

Murphy stood up and started to cough as all the smoke from the ceiling was flying around

Murphy stood up and started to cough as all the smoke from the ceiling was flying around. He started to look around him but he couldn't see Thea, "Dot? Dot! Answer me!" He yelled

Raven, Emori and Jackson ran out into the hallway. Emori ran over to Murphy, "Murphy, Murphy are you okay?"

Murphy looked around panicked, "I can't find Dot."

"Where was she?" Jackson asked

Murphy motioned to the piles of rubble and smoke, "She was right in front of me! She was right- she was right there."

Jackson got in front of Murphy and said, "Hey you're probably concussed." He held up his hand in front of him, "How many fingers and I holding up!"

Murphy batted his hand away and snapped, "Too many. We need to find her now!"

Raven ran her hand threw her hair and said, "Okay if she was with you she won't be far. We'll work a grid."

Emori nodded, "We'll find her. She is not going to die here."

. . . . . .

Thea opened her eyes and started to cough at all the smoke, "What the hell? Damn bunker" She groaned as she tried to move but she couldn't.

"Dot! Dot say something!" She heard Murphy yell

Thea coughed again and shouted as loud as she could, "Something!"

From above Murphy, Jackson and Emori started to move the rubble from where Thea's voice was coming from.

"We got you, we got you. We're coming for you!" Murphy shouted at the trio groaned as they moved two big pieces of rubble

Murphy sighed in relief when he saw Thea under the rubble, "Thank god I though you were..." Murphy stopped talking when he saw a rod going through Thea's abdomen, bleeding, "You're hurt."