Welcome to Bardo

"Rack up another one for faith

"Rack up another one for faith." Jackson said as he covered up a body that had been burnt severely in the lab

Murphy and Thea were sitting on chairs in the lab, "Faith isn't the problem. Blind faith is."

"Let me see those hands." Jackson said

Nelson held out his burnt hands to Jackson, "That was a brave thing you did, Nelson."

Nelson nodded, "They may hate us, but they're still our people."

Murphy and Thea shared a look as Thea said, "Even though you were cast out?"

Nelson looked over to Thea, "What's the matter Kaylee Prime? You forget we are one?"

"Easy big guy if not for her, we'd all look like that girl you didn't save right now" Murphy said

Nelson gave Murphy a look as Jackson said, "Minor burns let me clean them up and get you something for the pain."

Indra walked over to Russell and said, "How does it feel to know they're willing to die for your freedom?"

Russell looked up and said, "Awful."

"Liar you put them up to this." Nelson said

Russell shook his head and said, "Why would I tell my followers to kill themselves? When they're the only thing preventing you from killing me?"

"In that case maybe we let them." Murphy said and everyone looked over to him, "What? Am I the only one who sees this as a solution and not a problem? If the faithful are the only reason we're keeping this son of a bitch alive then I say we live and let die."

Thea sighed as Russell said, "Or you could free me."

Thea scoffed, "Not a chance in hell."

"Fine then. Send me in." Russell said, "I'll talk them down...again."

Indra shook her head, "No from now on, we dictate terms."

"Indra, we can't just let them burn themselves alive." Jackson said