The stranger

In the palace, Murphy and Thea were kneeling in front of Sheidheda, "Of course we'll kneel

In the palace, Murphy and Thea were kneeling in front of Sheidheda, "Of course we'll kneel. Was there even a question. I'm sure Indra has told you that we are survivors." Murphy said

Sheidheda nodded, "She did."

A Wonkru guard walked forwards and dropped a bag, with their clothes in on the floor, "Ah, why do I feel this is goodbye?" Murphy asked

Sheidheda stepped forwards and said, "The palace is mine now. So is the farmhouse for you that-"

Thea cut off Sheidheda saying, "We'll take the machine shop."

Murphy nodded, "You need a engineer to run the reactor she's your girl besides, you wouldn't want your favourite chess partner to live in a tent would you?"

Sheidheda, "Fine go who's next?"

Thea and Murphy got up off of their knees, Thea picked up their clothes as they turned around and saw the Children of Gabriel and the Convicts walking into the room.

Thea stopped in front of Nelson and said, "Kneel so you can fight another day."

Nelson didn't look convinced as Thea and Murphy walked out of the room.

. . . . . . .

Thea and Murphy walked into the machine shop and walked over to the back wall, "The coast is clear you can come out now." Murphy whispered and Jeremiah and Trey slowly opened the door and walked out ," It okay, we got clothing and medical supplies. Jackson said to only change the grossest bandages. Prioritize the antibiotics. Highest fevers only. You understand?"

Jeremiah nodded as he took the bag, "There's no food." Trey said

Thea looked down from the balcony and said, "We're working on that. Jackson's getting us some bread."

Trey sighed and said, "Maybe we should just kneel."

"What? No. Trey everybody down there including you lost people at Sheidheda's big debut. He knows that. You're scared, but if he lets you live eventually that fear's gonna turn into anger, you're gonna want revenge and rightfully so. He will kill you to prevent that." Murphy said as he shook his head.