Damocles- Part one

"I hate machine guns

"I hate machine guns." Thea said as she, Raven, Echo, Shaw and Emori were shooting at the pill boxes in the snow, to make a distraction for Bellamy and Octavia's army to get through.

"Murphy, you finally got a gun use it!" Emori shouted

"I'm going as fast as I can!"  Murphy shouted as he pressed buttons on the cannon, "Come on!" The cannon then made a whirring noise and Thea rolled her eyes when she saw Murphy run forwards yelling, "Say hello to my little friend!" He then shot the cannon and a pulse came out of it throwing Murphy onto the ground and he dropped the cannon, "Oh she's got a kick."

Once the cannon dropped to floor it started to make beeping noises, "What did you do!" Thea shouted as she crouched down in front of it

Shaw moved over to them and said, "He cracked the core, it's gonna blow we should run."

Raven handed Thea a screwdriver and she pried the lid open and pulled a wire out just as it was about to blow and it stopped beeping, "I don't run." Thea said as she looked up

Echo looked over to the pillboxes and said, "They've stopped shooting back."

Shaw looked through an eyepiece and said, "No movement in the pillboxes."

"No reinforcements yet either." Raven said

"Well this can't be good." Thea said

Murphy stood up and said, "Where the hell is everyone then?"

"Something's wrong." Echo said

"Is they a chance they knew?" Thea asked

. . . . . .

Back in the cave Echo walked over to the radio and picked it up, "Belomi, skai drag em hola yu sen ai in."

"Echo...it's Monty."

Echo handed the radio to Thea, "Trig Monty put Bellamy on."

"I thought the signal was safe, what the hell happened?"

Raven leaned over and said, "It was Diyoza, the bitch betrayed us."

"We don't know that." Shaw said