A little sacrifice

Trig will be in Italics as I can't find the words for it

"We've got another live one!" Thea shouted as she ran other to a woman on the floor who was still alive, Thea put her hands on her wounds, "I need you to stay still, ok? We're gonna get you out of here."

Indra stormed into the room, "Sheidheda where is he?"

Thea sighed as the woman in front of her stopped breathing, she stood up and said, "We rushed in to help the faithful. Before we knew it he was gone."

Indra looked behind a wall and said, "He escaped through the secret passage. We need to find him before he can reach Wonkru."

"Well it might be a little late for that. Your buddy Knight's gone too." Murphy said

Indra stopped walking around and looked over to Murphy, "Sangedakru will follow him. He's one of their own. The other clans will take more convincing. But with no alternative-"

Thea cut Indra off saying, "There is an alternative."

Murphy realised what she was saying as Murphy said, "Madi!" Indra, Murphy and Thea then ran out of the hall.

. . . . . . .

"Madi! Madi, are you here?!" Murphy shouted as they ran into the Tavern

Thea ran in saying, "Are we sure this is where she went?"

Indra and some loyal Grounders walked in with their guns, "This is the last place she was soon. Go search the perimeters. I'll take the kitchen. Emori, the basement. Murphy-"

Murphy cut Indra off, "I got upstairs."

Everyone ran off, just as Thea got to the basement she saw an unconcious Emori on the floor, Thea crouched down beside her, "Hey, Emori. Emori come on we could really use you right now."

"Sheidheda." Emori groaned as she sat up slowly

Thea nodded, "We know. Do you know where Madi is?"

Before Emori could reply they heard Murphy yell, "Guys, I got her!"

Thea helped Emori up and they quickly walked up the stairs, Emori took a gun from one of Indra's men and stood outside as Thea and Indra ran into the room and saw Murphy sitting in front of Madi.