"I'm sorry, but I'm not just gonna sit here while he drinks to the woman he got killed." Jackson said 

Murphy shook his head, "I didn't know what Russell was gonna do." He looked over to Clarke, "Look Clarke you have to believe me I didn't know." 

Clarke nodded, "I believe you. Dwelling on the past is not going to get this compound running and it won't get our compound built."

. . . . . .

A few hours later the group was walking along a path, "The people of Sanctum have lost their way of life but many still believe in the Primes they blame us." Indra said 

Niylah nodded and said, "Faith is a powerful thing." 

Indra turned around and stopped the group, "A dangerous thing we can expect conflict between believers and nonbelievers to make matters worse the children of Gabriel are here. Sanctum is there home too they want Russell Prime and anyone who believes in him dead. At the moment they to are our allies and to add to that thirty six hardened criminals from earth who Wonkru was at war with a few days ago, and I say we have our hands full being the keepers of the peace."

"An army of cannibal peacekeepers what could go wrong?" Murphy said 

"Remind me again how long we have to wait until our compound is built?" Miller asked 

Raven looked down at a clipboard and said, "Two years if everything goes perfectly." Raven then saw what Sanctum looked like, "So three years." 

In Sanctum there were people from all the different groups the people from Sanctum, Children of Gabriel, Wonkru and Eligius prisoners, some were fighting each other. 

"All right stop staring it's time to go to work." Indra said

"Too many people." Indra said 

Thea walked past Indra and said, "Good thing Allie isn't here." 

Before Thea could completely leave she got pulled back by James, "Thank God you're here." 

"James what is it the reactor?" Thea asked 

James shook his head, "Something more explosive than that." 

Raven and Thea nodded as they quickly walked off with him. 

. . . . . .

In the tavern Thea and Murphy were sitting at the bar Thea was reading Kaylee's journal, "Clown to the left of me jokers to the right." Murphy said 

Thea chuckled, "Stop it. Here listen to this. Kaylee changed because of love too. Isaac a null made her see what they'd become." 

"Aww. Farmer loving the pig she leads to slaughter." Murphy said 

Thea looked at him and said, "Jackson didn't mean it. John you didn't kill Abby Russell did." 

Murphy shook his head, "I told her that it was gonna be good for her. I told them Abby could make nightblood out of bone marrow." 

Thea nodded, "Yeah and you did that to save all of us." 

"I helped Josephine convince Abby that she was Clarke." Murphy said 

Just then a woman walked over to them with a glass of juice, "Belssed is Daniel Blessed is Kaylee." 

Just as she tried to pour some into Murphy's cup he moved it away and it spilt on the counter, "I'm so sorry my lord." 

The bartender walked over to them and started to clean it up, "I got this." 

Thea took the glass from him and said, "It's okay. He's clearly had enough."