After reaching Indraprasth, they relayed what happened to all. Kunti retired to her room then. Devika, Draupadi and Drisana also left the brothers to spend sometime together. They needed that after all this mess.

"Why didn't you bring Jyesth to Indraprasth?" Sahdev asked in sadness.

"Yes. Now how will we ask for forgiveness?" Bheem added sadly.

"Don't worry Bheem. Jyesth has said he has forgiven all and he doesn't want us to remember past. He wants to start afresh." Yudhisthir said smiling pleasingly.

"Really?!" Bheem asked with suspicion. He was the one who disrespected and behaved rudely with him most. His guilt was eating him alive.

"Yes, bhrata Bheem. And Jyesth has also said you're welcomed at Anga at any time. He would love to entertain you." Nakul replied with a broad smile. Bheem gave a relieved smile hearing him. The burden of guilt lessening gradually.

"Yes. And what you said before that invitation, should I tell bhrata Bheem?" Arjun asked smirking at Nakul.

"We should forget who said what before. That's what Jyesth told us." Nakul said smiling nervously.

"Jyesth is right. We should move on forgetting our past, but only remembering the lessons." Yudhisthir said. All of them felt relieved and light hearted.

"By the way, I'm feeling really sad for Nakul." Arjun said suddenly.

"Why?" Nakul frowned at Arjun.

"Becare ne itni mehnat ki, papad bele, vivha bhi kar liya, parantu apne sangsarik jeevhan ka aarambh nehi kar paya. (He worked so hard, faced so many troubles, got married too eventually, but couldn't start his married life till now.)" Arjun said faking sadness and kept his one arm around Nakul's shoulders causing his face to turn red.

"Haan. Shadisuda brahmachari ban gayaa hai hamara Nakul. (Right. He has become a married celibate.)" Sahdev added mischievously.

"Mera toh phir bhi vivha ho gaya, aapni halat dekho. Aise hi kitabo mein magna rahoge toh sach much brahmacarya hi lena parega. (I at least got married, look at yourself. If you keep your head in books like this, you'll have to take brahmacarya only.)" Nakul said to Sahdev controlling his own embarrassment. Bheem laughed loudly looking at Nakul's face.

"Aap kya haas rahe hai bhrata Bheem? Aap bhi aab aapne vivha ki tayyari suru kar dijiye. (Why are you laughing bhrata Bheem? You also start to prepare for your wedding.)" Arjun said to him.

"Main nehi karne wala uss Rajkumari Valandhara se vivha. (I won't marry that Rajkumari Valandhara.)" Bheem said frowning ferociously.

"Parantu maine toh kisika naam liya hi nehi. (But I didn't take anyone's name.)" Arjun said with amusement.

"Haan, bhrata Bheem. Vivha ka naam sunkar hi aapko Rajkumari Valandhara kyu yaad aati hai? (Yes, bhrata Bheem. Why do you remember Rajkumari Valandhara whenever there's talk of your marriage?)" Nakul asked raising his eyebrows.

"Aisa kuch nehi hai. Aur tum aapna vivha sambhal lo. Barna kahi aisa na ho, ki Drisana baapas Dravida cali jai aapne bhai o ke paas. Aur uske bhai!!! Ek bar to muskil se laye ho use, phirse gaye toh tumhara kya hal karenge kya pata! (There's nothing like that. And you concentrate on your own marriage. Otherwise what if Drisana goes back to Dravida to her brothers. And her brothers!!! You brought her once somehow. If you go again who knows what they'll do to you!)" Bheem said to Nakul. Nakul gave a shudder at the thought. His brothers busted into laughter watching his expression. Even Yudhisthir laughed too.

In Dravida :

"Aagya dijiye Pitashree. (Give me your permission Pitashree.)" Rajkumar Dhikshit said touching his father's feet.