32. Her〚Jikook〛

Start from the beginning

"Mr.Jeon, I am so sorry about Jee's loss. Dad told me you suffered the most. But I am not Jee. I am Jimin. Park Jimin. I am her twin brother. You must've seen me once when I was 11 or something. I think you forgot." Jimin said politely, feeling bad for the man.

"What are you saying, baby? You are Jee. And everyone knows that. Stop playing." Jungkook laughed, kissing his cheeks.

"I am not Jee, Mr.Jeon!" Jimin snapped, harshly pushing him away. "I am sorry to say this but Jee is dead. That's the truth." He said again.

But his words were heard by deaf ears as Jungkook ignored him and pulled him for a hug. "I know my Jee!" Jungkook said back, raising his voice.

Jimin sighed. The only way to prove Jungkook that he isn't his sister is to raise his shirt. "Look! I don't have breasts! I am not a girl. I am a man. So that means, I am not Jeon Jee." Jimin explained.

"YOU ARE MY JEE!! YOU ARE WEARING A CLOTH TO HIDE IT! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE ME AGAIN, JEE?!" Jungkook shouted, slapping Jimin harshly who yelped in surprise. "DO YOU WANT ME TO TREAT YOU LIKE I USED TO?!" He continued.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "D-did you abuse her?" He asked.

"What are you talking about, baby?" Jungkook cooed as he cupped Jimin's cheeks. "I just teach you how to behave with others when you misbehave," He whispered.

"Did you abuse her, Jeon?!" Jimin repeated again, this time louder.

"I told you I didn't abuse her!" Jungkook glared at him. "Let's go home now, baby. You've been very bad lately, and I think I have to teach you a good lesson again." The older smirked before dragging Jimin away by holding his wrist.

Jimin didn't say anything and followed after him, thinking about what his sister had to go through.

🌉🎀

"Jungkook? Jimin?" Mr.Park looked surprised to his son and in-law.

"I told you guys. Jee isn't dead," Jungkook said proudly as he hugged Jimin who remained silent.

"W-what? Jungkook, I think you are mistaken. It is Jimin you are hugging, not Jee. She is dead." Mr.Park looked deeply disturbed when Jungkook peered at him from Jimin's neck, a blank look adorning his face.

"My Jee is not dead." Jungkook repeated it like it was a slogan. "My Jee is right here," He continued as he kissed the side of Jimin's lips who was in deep thoughts, not really caring about what the man did.

But when Mrs.Park saw that, she screeched in anger as she rushed to their side. "You!! You just came home and you already stole your sister's husband!! How low can you go, Park Jimin?!?!" She snapped, glaring at Jimin who was unamused by her behaviour.

"Hey, calm down. Jimin didn't do anything. Jungkook is mistaken that Jimin is Jee, and that's why he is hugging him," Mr.Park explained, clearing up the confusion but Mrs.Park didn't look convinced.

"No, dear! He is a bloody thief, a disgrace to our home!! He always tries to steal his sister's place and even left with his Aunt when Jee was the one who was supposed to leave," Mrs.Park argued, words full of malice and spite, angry at Jimin.

"What are you saying?!" Mr.Park snapped. "Go to your room! He is our son, and she was our daughter. I don't want you to take sides and support her more."

Mrs.Park rolled her eyes before walking away, not accepting that she was at fault.

"I'm sorry, J--"

"N--"

"What is all this shit?! Let's go, Jee." Jungkook cuts in and drags Jimin away before he could speak with his dad.

Mr.Park sighed. "Jungkook, he isn't Jee. Jimin is a boy and he also has a boyfriend."

"NO! LEAVE US ALONE!"

🌉🎀

Jimin watch from his place in Jungkook's bed as the man undressed himself. "You abused my sister."

"What are you talking about, Jee? You only have a brother," Jungkook casually answered. He slipped his pants out, leaving him in his boxers. "I should be punishing you now, but I forgive you. So, let's cuddle, baby."

Jungkook smiles at him before walking ahead and lying on the bed. He patted the space next to him. "I'm leaving." Jimin said instead as he stood up.

"FUCKING COME ON AND LAY HERE!!" Jungkook shouted. He grabbed Jimin's wrist, pulling him down on the bed next to him. He throws his leg over his smaller body, not allowing him to move.

"You are insane, Jeon. I always knew you were."

"For you, baby. All for you," Jungkook whispered, kissing his ear lobe. "I missed you so much, baby. Never leave me again."

🌉🎀

Jimin slipped out from Jungkook's arms when the male fell asleep. He walked downstairs, finding his parents and Jungkook's parents gathered in the couch. He also saw his boyfriend who probably arrived a few minutes ago judging by the bags next to him.

"He is crazy. We have to get him to a doctor." Jimin's loud voice made his people turn to him.

"We are sorry, Jimin." Mrs.Jeon said with a sad smile, Mr.Jeon nodding.

"No, Miss. It's not your fault. It's not any of your fault. It's my fault for returning after all these years. I should've known after what happened that day 5 years ago," Jimin said as he reached the living room, his boyfriend hurrying to his side and hugging him to comfort him.

"Yes, you should've never returned," Mrs.Park snarled from her place, about to spit more poisonous words but stopped when her husband glared at her.

"What do you mean 5 years ago, son?" Mr.Park asked in confusion.

"Jimin came here 5 years ago during summer break," Mrs.Park said, glaring at her son. "H--"

"It doesn't matter now. Take Jungkook to a psychiatrist or something."

"But he wouldn't co--," Mr.Park's words were cut short when Jimin spoke again.

"I know. I will be here and I will take Jungkook to the psychiatrist. I will be Jee, I will be her until I get knowledge on what happened to her. I will bring light on what happened to her. On who he really is."

Jungkook's parents looked confused but Jimin didn't acknowledge their confusion and walked away, Taehyung following him.

The two entered a guest room, closing and locking the door behind. "You know it does matter, Jimin."

Jimin let out a tired sigh as he remembered what happened 5 years ago.

"You can try to convince yourself that it never happened. You can try to convince yourself that you forgot about it, that you don't remember him, but it is just trying, Min. You can never forget about it. Your heart won't let you forget about it," Taehyung spoke in a monotone.

"At least I tried. I tried for her. But you are right. I can never."

🌉🎀

Oops. Look who is up with another chapter hehehe🙂
Yep it's me 👅

I will publish part 2 soon, don't worry!

Let me know what you think about this!! And you can always check out my other 11 books lol💋😅
Sorry lol.

Purple you, sweet loves!!💙💙
Take care!!
Have a great day!!😙

Thank you everyone who read, vote and comment!! It makes me so happy to see comments and votes😆😁😙💙