C H A P T E R 22

Blake Turner's POV

I was currently finishing up my assignments before Leo came back from work. I'm so excited for our road trip to the beach house. Our first official road trip as a family.

After finishing my assignments I checked the time and it was now a little past two. I decided to go upstairs and get ready while Graysons sleeping.

I felt a little lazy so I decided to wear a high waisted Jean and a blue  body suit. I got into the shower and washed myself.

I've been having the time of my life with my family. I occasionally go out with Carol, Elva, Charlotte and Ella. We meet up sometimes and hang out and just have a nice time together.

I turned of the shower, walked out and dried myself. I wrapped a towel around my body  and walked out the bathroom and lotion my body. I got dressed in my undergarments first then my clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun. I went to Graysons room since I saw on the monitor he was fussing a little.

I took off his diaper, bathed him and  dressed him in a black oncie that said "daddy's little man". His hair grows incredibly fast, even Leo's hair grows fast too. I guess he gets that from his father.

After getting him dressed I started packing his diaper bag, not knowing how long the car ride would be and I packed in more things for him.

Feeling a little hungry I went downstairs with Grayson and made me a chicken sandwich. It's like my go to sandwich.

Looking up from my sandwich, I was face to face with little gray eyes that narrowed at me suspiciously. I laughed looking at my baby boys adorable face.

I decided to give him some yogurt since it's favorite. I was busy feeding him  when I heard the door being opened and not a minute later I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I giggled a little when Leo nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck tickling me a little.

"You smell like peaches and blueberries" he said out of the blue. I laughed already used to him saying weird things.

"Why don't you take a shower and get changed while I make you some lunch?" I suggested.

He sighed and kissed my forehead and ruffled Gray's hair a little, heading upstairs.

I made more sandwiches because Leo eats alot and his really buff so you know got to keep his stomach happy. I set them on a plate and poured some juice in a glass setting it next to the plate.

I grabbed wipes and cleaned Graysons yogurt covered face. I don't even know how that happened.

Leo came downstairs wearing blue skinny jeans with a black shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly and some white Nike airforce. I drooled a little.

He sat on the kitchen island and ate his lunch.

"How long do you think the drive will be?" I asked him. He looked up from his plate "Well 3-4 hours depending on traffic"

I nod my head and began cleaning up. I looked at the time and it was now five.
I decided to go upstairs and wear my shoes and grab Leo's his hoody, while Leo packs the suitcases in his car.

I got downstairs and picked up Gray and walked out the door with his diaper bag. I buckled him in his car seat and sat his bag on the car seat. I went back inside to check if their was still something  I had missed. Remembering I quickly run upstairs to our bedroom and took my camera and went back downstairs and locked the door behind me.

I got into the passenger seat next to Leo and smiled at him.

"You ready for this long family road trip! ?"he asked enthusiastically making laugh at his adorable face.