C H A P T E R 21

Blake Turner's POV

It's been two months since our date and things have been more then well. Grayson is a happy 7 month old baby who likes to crawl alot. He is super energetic and likes to explore the house. His brown hair is curlier then ever. Him and Leonardo are best budds they take there naps together and always seem to talk to each other, well Grayson babbles alot. He is super loud and makes alot of noises. His super messy when it comes to eating his food.

My relationship with Leonardo has been wonderful. We still go on dates and he likes to buy me gifts from time to time. He makes me so happy. We spent a lot of the time with his family and it's always fun talking to them.

I've never felt so much joy, feeling like I'm finally living my life. Back when I was with my family I felt so trapped, unwanted and used. Now I feel loved accepted and appreciated something that I haven't felt at all with my own family. Some days I do think about them, maybe one day when I'm strong enough I would confront them and ask them why they did what they did.

A squeal brought me out of my thoughts. I looked down at Grayson who gave me a gummy filled smile that made my heart swell. I picked him up and kissed all over his face. My baby  giggled loudly which made me smile.

"I see you guys having a good time without me" a teasing voice said behind me.

I smiled knowing who it is. I turned around and hugged Leo with Grayson in my arms "Ahhh I see the devil has arrived " I said drowning myself in his intoxicating scent.

He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the lips and taking Grayson from my arms. My heart almost fell out of my chest when Leo through him up in the air and  catching him.

"Don't throw my son in the air like that!" I said frantically making sure Graysons okey.

All Grayson did was giggel and clap his hands as if encouraging his father to do it again. "Oh relax babe I wouldn't let him fall. See he doesn't even mind me doing it, his even laughing" he said with a chuckle smashing Graysons cheeks together.

I playfully glare at him before laughing a little. "Just don't throw him in the air again"

I walked into the kitchen and watched if the food was ready. "Leo!" I yelled out.

He came into the kitchen with Grayson in his arms "yes" he said.

"Go wash up so I can dish your food out for you" I said taking the plates out. He said a quick okey and sat Grayson in his high chair.

About 20 minutes later he came back downstairs and we ate dinner together.

"So how was work today?" I asked Leo after swallowing half of my food.

He shrugged his shoulders "Works been okey just been in alot of boring meetings and signing paperwork. How about you?" he asked me.

"Well my days been good, just been studying alot." I responded. Then we are in comfortable silence.

"I've got and idea" Leo said out of the blue 

"sure why don't you tell me" I said giving him my undivided attention. "Well why don't we go out this weekend?" he suggested. I sat and thought for a moment.

"Sure I'm open to it" I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him before giggling again.

"But exactly where do we go" I asked him.

He shrugged "I guess I didn't think that far". I laughed a little.

I started thinking then I got a place in mind "Why don't we go to a beach house this weekend, it's relaxing and alot more fun."