Chapter 87 Killer Croc & Neo Godspeed

Start from the beginning

Killer Croc charges at Blyke and Isen. The two eyes glow. Blyke fires a energy beam at Killer Croc. Killer Croc gets hit and slides back. Blyke was focusing on pushing Killer Croc away. Killer Croc uses his tail to smack the ceiling. A hole was made. Isen and Blyke covered their eyes to prevent dust from reaching their eyes. Killer Croc smacks the two to the wall.

*CRASH!*

"AUGH!" Blyke coughs out blood.

"ACK!" Isen coughs out blood.

Seraphina and John rush and see Killer Croc.

"Looks like I'm going to have a feast." Killer Croc chuckles.

Seraphina and John eyes glow. Blyke and Isen slowly get up.

"You two take Remi out of here." Seraphina says.

Blyke and Isen nodded. Killer Croc lungs at them. John targets Killer Croc and fires 10 energy beams. The beam hit Killer Croc. Seraphina pauses time and kicks Killer Croc. Time resumes and Killer Croc was knocked back. Killer Croc growls as he gets up.

"Seems like I'm dealing with two god-tiers." Killer Croc says.

John and Seraphina ready themselves.

Neo Godspeed speed punches Zeke. Zeke couldn't do anything. His defensive form wasn't enough to handle the attacks. Evie slowly gets up. Her eyes glow and goes behind Neo Godspeed.

"Stop!" Evie lungs at Neo Godspeed and blinds him.

"AHH!!" Neo Godspeed shakes off Evie.

Evie falls on the floor. Zeke takes this chance to punch Neo Godspeed. Neo Godspeed phases and Zeke's punch goes through him. Zeke was surprised. Neo Godspeed punches Zeke to the lockers.

"AUGH!" Zeke falls to the ground.

Neo Godspeed stop phasing and turns to look at Evie. Evie tries to run by Neo Godspeed grabs Evie and pushes her to the wall.

"I'm sorry!" Evie closes her eyes.

!!!!

"No way.... Is that really you...? Evie..?" Neo Godspeed asks.

"Y-You know me?" Evie questions in surprise.

Neo Godspeed lets go of Evie and his cowl retracts.

"Of course I do." the male smiles.

"H-Henry!" Evie says in shock.

"The one and only." Henry pats Evie head.

"I missed you!" Evie hugs Henry.

Henry hugs Evie. Zari pulls Evie away and punches Henry in the face.

"Oof!" Henry slides on the floor.

"Henry!" Evie shouts.

"Wait! You know him?" Zari questions.