11

Camilas pov

We were all at lunch just talking and laughing about random things, I was cuddled into Lauren's side as we did this.

"Hey Normani! Come sit here" I say and wave her over, she smiles and came to sit down with us.

We all talked to Normani getting to know her, I feel Lauren's hand on my thigh as her cast hand was around me, I look at her but she looks just looking at the others listening to the conversation.

I feel her hand get higher and higher until she was playing with the waist line of my underwear, I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to draw attention to us and let people know what she's doing, but I also don't want her to do anything. Bad day to wear a skirt I guess.

I put my hand on hers and she looks at me, I knew Lauren was horny since this morning, we made out a little and Lauren got a little more excited than usual.

"No" I whisper to her, I pull her hand away and the others look, do they know?

"What?" I ask, Normani smiles

"Asked how long have you been singing" she said, I smile nodding

"All my life I guess, since I was a child I always walked around singing and I guess I never grew out of it" I say, she smiles nodding and asked Lauren.

"Don't sing" she mumbled and looks at me, she leans to me ear

"Haven't you been saying that you want to lose your virginity to me for a while?" She whispers in my ear, I gulp.

"Yes, but haven't you also been saying how you want it to be perfect for me?" I whisper, she nods softly.

"Fine" she said and unwraps her arms around me, I sigh and she takes my banana eating it I whine and pick up the stupid apple.

"You two okay?" Harry asked, we nod but you could clearly tell we weren't.

Lauren still came to my glee thing and drove me home, or I guess to her house.

"Why aren't you taking me home?" I ask, she takes my hand walking me in and to her room, she closes the door and locks it then pushes me on her bed and gets on top of me.

"I'm sorry" she whispers kissing me, I kiss her back

"I shouldn't of tried to do anything in school, I shouldn't of ate your banana, I know how much you like them, I'm sorry" she mumbled, I nod and she kisses my neck.

"It's okay...but why did you lock the door?" I ask, she pulls my t-shirt out of my skirt and slips her hand up it, she rubs my stomach with her fingers and kisses my neck.

"Because I want to make out" she said, I nod softly and she smiles kissing me I kiss her back.

After a while I was pulling Lauren's jersey off her body, she took my t-shirt off, I then unbuttoned her pants pulling them down as she pulled my skirt off me. I take her bra off and kiss her chest, she lays me back down doing the same but down to my crouch, I watch as she kisses just above the waist line of my underwear before pulling them off, I pull her back up kissing her. I pull her boxers off she smiles and kisses my neck, I moan softly and pull her closer and closer. I flip us over so I was on top of lauren, she smiles and I kiss her then down her neck, chest, stomach and then I take the tip of her penis into my mouth.

"God Camz" she groans as I start to suck lightly, she pushes my head down a little and I do as she wants.

"Camz...I'm going to come" she said breathlessly, I smile softly and make eye contact with her and that's what sent her over the edge, I swallow every last bit and go back up her body, she smiles kissing me and then my shoulder.

She rolls us over and kisses me then my neck, then my shoulder, collar bones, chest, stomach, thighs and then, with a nod of consent her tongue went through my folds, I moan and Lauren smiles looking at me. She takes licks over my clit, then sucks softly I put my hand on the back of her head trying to get her closer, she giggles softly and the vibrations make me moan loudly, she giggles again and the same moan came out, she kisses my thigh.

"Baby, be a little more quiet my family is still here" she said, I pull her head back

"I'm just letting them know how good their daughter is at head" I say, she smiles and carries on.

Soon I feel Lauren's finger by my entrance, I smile as it slips in and she pumps slowly, soon she added another and she knew the right pace and where to curl her fingers.

"I'm going to come!" I moan, Lauren smiles wide and goes a little faster and sucked my clit harder, with a loud moan of Lauren's name I reached my high. When I was relaxed with a smile on my face Lauren came up and kisses me, I moan at the taste of myself on her lips and tongue.

"That was so good" I mumble, she smiles and kisses my check

"Yeh? Well I'm glad" she said, I nod and she cuddles into me and I hide against her chest.

"I'm staying the night" I whisper, she nods and I grab my phone texting my mom letting her know, I didn't bother to read what she said I was too tired.

"Do you want to shower?" Lauren asked, i shook my head

"In the morning" I mumble, she nods kissing my head I smile moving closer to her

"Okay, go to sleep baby, you're worn out" Lauren mumbled, I nod and she holds me closer and tighter, I soon fell asleep in her arms.