Meeting the Parents

Description: Could anything make Katsuki Bakugo nervous? Yes. Kirishima's, his long time crushes, parents. Bakugo's family isn't really the best example of a happy, white picket fence family, quite the opposite actually. But, Kirishima's family sure does act like that. So, how will this first meeting go? 

--------------------------- Start:

Oh God.

Shit.

Fuck.

This is bad. What do I do?

"So, is that a yes?" Kirishima asks me, his eyebrows furrowed upward as he looks up at me from his seat.

"Sounds boring. No." I quickly lie. I mean, yes that would be the best thing ever but I can't deal with that.

"Please, I told them I'd bring a friend and Kaminari had to back out due to him flunking another test! Please!"

"Fuck off!" I yell, turning around to leave. Shit, I didn't mean to sound so harsh.

"Bakugo!" He grabs my shoulder, turning me around, "Please."

"Why not Mina? Or Sero?"

"Because I want you to come!"

"Why would I need to meet your parents?"

"Because I want you to! Please, just a few hours!"

I growl, not wanting to go. But, it's for him. "Fine. What time?"

"Tomorrow! Three pm! Thank you so much!"

"Whatever. Don't expect me to bring flowers or some bull shit!"

He laughs, skipping away happily. I can't help but smile at him and his beautiful shitty hair.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Coming," I shout, knowing it's Kirishima. I wrap the towel around my waist and open the door. My hair, still soaked.

He looks down at my towel, quickly straightening up and staring into my eyes with a deep blush, "Sorry! I can come back in a few minutes!"

"Whatever, go sit on my bed, I'll be out in a minute." I leave the door open, allowing him to come inside if he pleases, as I walk back into my bathroom and get dressed. My skull T-shirt and some black sweats. I dry my hair to the best of my ability, which is half-assed and still soaked, before coming back to my bed and putting on some sneakers.

Kirishima watches me tie my laces, and I admire him from the corner of my eye between the strands of hair that flop in my vision. His hair is mostly dry, but it's clear he didn't use any gel or hair spray since it's flopped down. His lightly freckled face shines in the light from my room as his crimson eyes look into my own. He wears a plain grey tee paired with some ripped blue jeans which surprisingly look great on him.

Kirishima grabs the towel I used just moments before, coming closer to me atop the bed and drying my hair. "The fuck are you doing?" I hiss as I glare up at him, I make no move to stop him however.

"Drying your hair," He says simply.

"Hmph," I hum, looking away. I make no move to stop him, unlike what I would do if anyone else dared try this.

"Can we just get this over with?" I eventually say, grabbing my phone to check the time, "We're gonna be late."

"Oh yeah, come on! I'm basically done anyways!"