Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

Talia's hands continue to glide along my wet skin, rubbing softly against my injuries. I flinch when she presses too hard against my neck and her forehead crinkles. She lifts onto her toes and kisses my neck.

"All better?"

I moan at the feel of her lips on my neck. "You might need to do it again to be sure. You wouldn't want me to still be in pain would you?"

Her body shakes with laughter against my chest but she does kiss me again. Not just on my neck, but all over my shoulder, my chest, my jaw. Up and down her lips trail, leaving behind burning kisses that set my blood on fire.

My dick stirs between us, quickly hardening at her ministrations and pressing into her belly. She moans at that, beginning to rub her body against mine, her stomach sliding against me to create blissful friction.

She's gentle and slow. The water is shut off and we step out—or rather, I'm pulled out by my hand and wrapped in a towel like I'm a child.

She takes a smaller one, dabbing at my skin not covered by the towel and drying me off, careful of the small cuts and swollen bruises on my face. Her hands push my hair back into a bun, the wet strands gathered together easier.

"I like your hair up like that."

"Yeah?"

"Very hot." She gives the "okay" sign with her fingers and I laugh at that.

"Good to know."

She takes the towel that's wrapped around my body and pulls it around herself, drying off quickly and hanging it back up on the rack where it was.

I can't help but admire her body. Even in the crappy florescent lighting of my bathroom, she's glowing. I don't just mean her natural tan, but rather from the inside out. She didn't have this glow to her a year ago. It's been a longtime coming. But it's here, and it's here to stay. I'll do anything to get it to stay.

Caressing her sides, I bend down to kiss her but have to stand back up quickly when sharp shooting pain radiates in my ribs from where that asshole punched me.

"Lay down on the bed," she directs and I head into the bedroom, doing as she says.

I'm slow, groaning at the motion, but I get on, sticking a pillow under my head.

Talia remains at the foot of the bed, staring at me with her big icy eyes. "You going to stand there and watch or are you going to come over here?"

"You're hurt." Her head turns to the side as her eyes flick over every inch of me exposed to her. She's just as exposed but somehow I don't think she feels as naked as I do right now.

"That's no excuse for me to not make love to my woman. Now bring your ass over here." I lift my hips and get more comfortable as her knees come to the bed on either side of my shins.

With her legs spread, I can see her pussy. Her folds are still wet from the shower, but with a few touches, I can get her even slicker. I groan at the thought and her eyes flick to mine, holding my gaze.

"No touching. Don't stain yourself. Let me make you feel better," she tells me and I feel my balls tighten with the need to cum. I don't care where as long as her body is involved.

"What if touching you is what will make me feel better?"

She smirks and bends forward, dragging her perky tits against my cock and pressing her lips into my bruised abdomen.

My stomach becomes concave at that and I throw my head back into the pillow, her tits just barely grazing my cock.

She keeps traveling up my body until her pussy is directly over my dick, so close I can feel her heat radiating towards me.